Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Writ Turn In - Belkarth vs Orsinium

geonsocal
geonsocal
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi...just wondering if there's a way to turn in blacksmithing, clothing and woodworking writs in Belkarth instead of Orsinium...

I'm level 50 and maxed in those skills...basically, I need to get the survey reports for Belkarth so hopefully I can gather more nirn material...

I'm still working on my 8th traits, but, soon I'll need to start on the 9th traits...

I'm eso + so I have all the dlc...anyway to switch writ turn in location...thanks...
PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place

Best Answers

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda good, kinda bad news.

Good - In One Tamriel the top tier writs get changed to handing in at Craglorn... also, nirn drop rate was increased (I think it was doubled) in Craglorn.

Bad - The survey reports in One Tamriel send you to random zones, not just your hand in spot. Also, survey reports are more rare, but reward more mats.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Answer ✓
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks @MissBizz ...really appreciate the info...yeah, I'm super burnt on farming orsinium...cuz, that's where my survey reports are - i also do a lot of farming there...going somewhere else for awhile will be nice...

even if the reports are scattered throughout different zones - it'll be nice to do some farming in craglorn again...easy place to get around and see nodes...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

even if the reports are scattered throughout different zones - it'll be nice to do some farming in craglorn again...easy place to get around and see nodes...

Don't want to burst your bubble, but Farming in Craglorn is iffy right now. That place is jammed with players, which is a good thing really. But, harvest nodes are few and far between now with all the people up there farming. For about a year, we could pretty much run a lap and find most of the nodes, now it's like it was at the height of the Nirn craze back when Nirn was worth using.

But, we now have 13 more zones to farm in, although those are getting hit harder if you were of the type to hit the Silver and Gold zones for farming like I did.

Edited by Nestor on October 11, 2016 9:10PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks @ nestor...I think you were the first person whomever helped me when I first joined the forum a few months ago...I've seen you help out a lot of other folks here since then, in particular a lot of the newer players whom have a ton of questions...good work :)

I must just be lucky, or, play at the right times, but, I rarely run into anyone when I'm out farming...

I have the gold Coast, hew's bane and especially orsinium maps pretty much memorized by now - so, I'm super excited to go farm in different locations...definitely though need to stock up on nirn materials, plus, I always just liked the way the craglorn map flows, can't wait for 1T to drop on the consoles...