Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

UNRESISTABLE DAMAGE now DAMAGE AGAINST DAEDRA?

Tai-Chi
Tai-Chi
✭✭✭✭
Could someone please tell me when the "Unresistable Damage" weapon glyph become "Damage against Daedra"?

I had several Gold, V160 weapons on which I had placed Kuta level Unresistable Damage glyphs. Today I went to pick out a couple from the bank, only to find the enchantment had changed!

If anyone knows, please could you tell me when ZOS told us about the change because I must have missed it. I would love to know whose pea-brained idea this was.

Thanks
PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA

Best Answers

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only the name was changed to daedric damage. It still does unresistible damage.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
    Answer ✓
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noticed that as well,but thankfully it is just a name change.
    Answer ✓
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedric damage is not damage against daedra, but instead a damage type, like fire or poison. It is not reduced by resistances however.
    Jo'Khaljor
    Answer ✓
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank-you @Ankael07 , @Goldenarcher1, and @Ahzek ,

That puts my mind at rest.

I know a lot of players would not touch this glyph with a bargepole but playing Solo, I found it a great help. It saved me the trouble of having to change staff types and it still did a fair amount of damage.

Sorry ZOS that I thought someone might have a pea-brain; I take it back and can RIP.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA