The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beware Of Castle BloodMayen Waters

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I want to clarify. Please beware around the waters of Blood Mayne Waters. I had this incident. So did others. But started with me.

I was on my DC. Minding my own Buisness. Until I got stuck in the water by BloodMayne. Ok I thought I died and have to restart router. So I exited the game and restart router. When I came back in. I stayed in same place. For 30 minutes I stayed. Stuck standing on the very waters of Blood Mayne. Playing my lute. Watching AD attack EP.

I was hoping AD see me. I wanted to show them my DC. Well they did. But AD keep trying to teabag me. On land mind you. Not next to me. So they started to attacking me. Yes please attack me!. I thought to myself. Pretty please. But then they had stopped. No! Why you all stop lol. Please. They then decided to try and teabag me again.

Sadly 1 AD tried to wrecking blow me. Which is a good thing. Just this once. Facepalm myself. That very AD got stuck near me. We both can move around in circles. I tried use my ultimate. But wasn't so lucky. Practiced Incantation wouldn't work. Then I saw EP on hill. Waved hello and stuff. But AD ignored my wave. So EP attack that AD who got stuck. Swim back out.

Then another EP showed up. That very EP got stuck in water also next to BloodMayen. By us who was stuck. I got killed. Finaly. AD got out by using werewolf :( Practiced Incantation not work. Killed the EP who got stuck also. ThenAD left.

So I wanted to investigate couple times on my AD. Same spot I went. Unable to get myself stuck. Then I thought to myself. Us 3 of us had shield when we got stuck. So I used sword and shield. But not get stuck. Plus EP keep attacking me at same spot. 3 times until they to had enough of me.

My friends. Beware of the BloodMayen Waters. It Could be the new Bermuda. You will never know until it happens to you.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try the /stuck command in Chat? It sends you to the nearest Wayshrine, or beginning of Delve/Dungeon, in PvE, not sure where it sends you in Cyrodiil, but it should send you somewhere.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Did you try the /stuck command in Chat? It sends you to the nearest Wayshrine, or beginning of Delve/Dungeon, in PvE, not sure where it sends you in Cyrodiil, but it should send you somewhere.

All my gold was in the bank. I was hoping someone attack me. Had dc respawn point at time :)

I also want to say that what you suggested is a very good tip. It does work in Cyrodiil also. However 250 gold for me which I not have on with me at the time. Thanks again for helping out. :)

Edited: For extra things.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on September 9, 2016 10:35PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about the other consoles, but this glitch as been on the XBox One since game launch. It's the waters on the North West part of the keep, I believe there between the farm and the lumbermill.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh its been there since launch. I get stuck a lot
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They Teabagged you while stuck in a hole ?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. Somewhat. Was in a hole. But close to the bank.

@Emothic. It was close to the mine for me and others.

@nikigwil First time for me :)

• nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Just avoid the deep water all around the keep :) i frequently forget this and ride straight into it
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. Somewhat. Was in a hole. But close to the

Any taco touchdowns or just all dudes ?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nikigwil wrote: »
    Just avoid the deep water all around the keep :) i frequently forget this and ride straight into it

Thanks for the tip :)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. Somewhat. Was in a hole. But close to the

Any taco touchdowns or just all dudes ?

I am confused. :) I do love tacos and a guy. But confused I am :(
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    That had to be a hilarious sight. Thanks for the heads up!

Btw your writing seems to be improving. :)
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the reason people wern't attacking you is because they knew you were stuck, and its much funnier to leave you stuck!
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

All my gold was in the bank. I was hoping someone attack me. Had dc respawn point at time :)

I also want to say that what you suggested is a very good tip. It does work in Cyrodiil also. However 250 gold for me which I not have on with me at the time. Thanks again for helping out. :)

Edited: For extra things.

The /stuck will get you unstuck regardless of whether you have gold on you or not. If you have 250 gold on you, it will take it, if you have less, it will take the gold that you have on you, even if it's only 1 gold. At least that's how it's supposed to work.
    PC/EU DC
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you get stuck in Cyro, you can just switch campaign to get unstuck.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've reported that spot to ZOS numerous times, and they still refuse to fix the broken geometry. I've been sorely tempted to learn the EXACT location of the tar pit there, and then use it as a trap to lure unsuspecting enemies to. The idea of trapping an entire 24-man zerg in the BM tar pits is extremely appealing. That's probably when ZOS will get enough hate mail to finally get around to fixing it.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe its part of the lore for that area? Like the name of the castle sounds pretty gothic and being stuck in mud is kind of horror gothic.. so I think that maybe the castle would have that as some sort of mystical geography..
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it's just a buggy design coupled with dev's who just can't be bothered to fix a problem that has been repeatedly reported for well over a year.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been there as long as I can remember, one thing that gets you out if you have the Skelton polymorph put that on for some reason it works most of the time, it will save you the hassle of using /stuck or traveling to your guest campaign to get out of a sticky situation. :)
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    yes its an very old, cursed spot that i thought gone actually. nice to hear that its still there
    pc/eu
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been there as long as I can remember, one thing that gets you out if you have the Skelton polymorph put that on for some reason it works most of the time, it will save you the hassle of using /stuck or traveling to your guest campaign to get out of a sticky situation. :)

And going into werewolf also :):( remembrance won't work though
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    'one thing that gets you out if you have the Skelton polymorph'
    'And going into werewolf also'

And you think the developers are not aware of this ;)

Totally Horror Gothic..