Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Crafting sets?

Ommamar
Ommamar
✭✭✭✭
With all the new dropped sets in update 12 I am wondering what ideas the community would like to see for crafted sets in future updates?
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see some/all of the following:
    1. Add jewel crafting.
    2. Add jewel upgrades for crafted jewels only
    3. Allow one of the 2-4pc traits to be substituted with one of the standard max mag/sta, rec mag/sta, resist spell/phys, crit spell/phys types at time of craft (then you dont need tons of new flavors of crafted.)
    4. Change writs to require one piece of specific trait and specific style (sub more pieces if you lack style and/or trait) to spread out the resource drain across more than the "level" element.
    5. Remove the lower mat-gear-level for materials and just have a max gear cap level for each mat, so that you can make rubedite gear of any level possible.

But right now with 1T (which i love) I plan to use crafting is just a filler until the right set pieces drop that has never been the case and thats a lot of skills and time spent for filler.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Ommamar
    Ommamar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I would love to see jewel crafting as well as spell crafting but I was looking for ideas to counter the "grind for drop" direction taken in update 12.

I also agree they need to do something with the material setup once you have passed CP 160 no need for any of the materials to craft lower CP equipment.