The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character creation screen instead of character selection

posthumecaver
posthumecaver
✭✭
Hi everybody,

I have a problem after One Tamriel, I have 8 characters, when I shotdown and restart the game, instead of character selection screen, I land character creation screen and gamer behaves like I have no characters.

I can only land in character selection, if I select USA cluster, log out and select EU cluster.

Is this a known problem, is there a solution, it is really annoying.

Thx in advance for answers...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be a sticky post plus a banner at the top of the forums for this problem. Yes it's known and it's getting fixed this week I believe (check the dev tracker as they called out exactly what is getting fixed)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord