The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest Markers aren't appearing

Skelozard
Skelozard
Soul Shriven
Since I've installed the new 12nd update most of quest markes aren't appearing and when I open the map it shows a message saying "No quests in this area" even I have them
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is already a thread on this problem. They said the fix will be in the next patch.
  • Valistrath
    Valistrath
    Soul Shriven
    Should this be a hotfix instead of having to wait for patch day? A lot of us cant play due to this issue..
  • TheMortal
    TheMortal
    Not as easy as it may seem to come out with a hotfix everyone. Especially when the Quest Journal is tied with many other game features and very difficult to pinpoint the exact code cause.

Be patient, Monday we will have an Incremental Update, so stay tuned for Monday, ok. ;)
    Cheers,

- TheMortal -
  • Valistrath
    Valistrath
    Soul Shriven
    Monday is too late the weekends are really the only time I get to play a lot some of us have to work. Almost every other MMO I have ever played if there was a patch no matter how large if there was an issue the Dev team was on it asap even if it meant taking the servers down. Zen has already said they've pinpointed the issue so why not fix it now instead of waiting...SMH I came back to this game after beta testing a disaster in the beginning with hopes of change and it more than met my expectations until now...
  • TheMortal
    TheMortal
    Truth is the ESO Dev Team really screwed up by not testing patch 2.6.4 properly and thoroughly, which they should have b4 releasing some god awful 2.6.4 patch. Don't get me wrong, I do like the a lot of the new changes they made, but the BREAKAGE of the game to where u can not even play the game, is down right mean and uncalled for by any software company. They should be very ashamed of themselves. >:)
    Cheers,

- TheMortal -
  • Jenadara
    Jenadara
    ✭✭
    It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it. ... George Carlin