The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Needs confirmation] Destro staff passive that returns magicka *seems* not to be working

leeux
leeux
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey there,

I'm referring to the last Destro passive: Destruction Expert, that says, and quote:
"Restores 3600 magicka when you kill an enemy with a destruction staff spell of weapon attack"

Have been playing these last two days with my Sorc that wields a destro staff and has all the passives unlocked, and I could swear that I never seen the magicka return passive proc ever since patch.

Before patch, I always saw it on the SCT as a big magicka return of ~3K when enemy died. Now, I don't see the combat text anymore, and for sure I'm having some sustain issues on prolonged fights with multiple enemies, where many enemies die all the time.

To clarify: I almost always kill enemies with destro staff abilities/attacks, since I use Wall of Elements and Force Pulse weaving light attacks, and most enemies normally die of one of those three things.

Someone around that has observed something similar that can confirm this? It could just be an UI bug, or something wonky with the config settings of the SCT or one of my addons interfering.
PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Valistrath
    Valistrath
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not getting any magicka recovery from using my destroy staff because it is not doing any dps due to the glitches which makes my gaming non existant unless I just want to fish or harvest...