Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changing a User ID for Crown Store Tokens.

Mythos
Mythos
✭✭
Hey everyone. So according to the games "Terms of Service" ZOS only changes your User ID in the event that the User ID in question is found to be vulgar or offensive. Just a thought, but for those of us who are tired of our current moniker, it would be nice if there was an option that allowed us to pay ZOS with Crown Store coins to change our User ID to a new one of our preference.
There is a large group of players who were not aware that their User ID's would be presented for everyone to see, and had they known they would have used a different identification moniker.

A possible solution would be to create a token that we could utilize to change our User ID in the same way that they have Character Name change tokens. In this way a preferred ID can be selected so long as it isn't already taken by another player. Additionally, if there are account safety concerns I would theorize that it would be possible for the support department to validate the request.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Mythos
Av molag anyammis, av latta magicka. -- "From fire, life; from light, magic."
Say no to Crown Crates!
  • maximbur
    maximbur
    Soul Shriven
    For me, change User ID is a serious problem. I did it when I was a USERID TESO beta test and I did not know that the name will be public. I ask to change my UserID and i want to pay for this service. Thank you!
  • _NEO
    _NEO
    Soul Shriven
    I would pay if needed also, I'm not comfortable with my current ID, maybe that's stupid but I really care about it. I didn't have a chance to change it before the rules changed. Staff should give us one, last chance to change it for a request or make it available through Crown Store.