Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 Booted from server

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
This is a new one. In the middle of a quest I just got booted back to the main menu and can't log back in. Trying a hard reset right now.
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind. This was ZOS booting me from the server to make sure my crowns got added to my account.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Doonhamerlfc
    Doonhamerlfc
    Soul Shriven
    I hope this is the case for me! A bit of notice wouldn't go a miss though. I was completing dialogue, fully immersed in a quest and hadn't finished going through it. no doubt i'll have to skip that part of it now.

*Shudder here i was going to run a pledge with friends after that. Think how infuriating that would have been.
    "Hail Sithis"
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am really annoyed. I was doing Banished cells final boss and had her 10% and whammo booted from server!
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    i sometimes get booted when i am putting stuff in my GB. i guess it is considered spamming. funny how they can't seem to stop cheaters in cyro or botters but they will boot you for spamming just cuz you are dumping stuff in your GB. or even opening the boxes you get from crafting or the anniversary prezzies. had it happen both those times.