The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[All Platforms] Shadow image fails to teleport you back

ManDraKE
ManDraKE
✭✭✭✭✭
NB's Shadow image suffers the same problem that many gap closers had. The game fails to calculate the path when there are elevations, and/or when there are solid objects (walls, tree, rocks, etc) between the shadow and you.

As result of this, when you cast the skill for the 2nd time to get teleported back, the teleport effect is consumed and you get stuck in the same place.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1: If you cast a shade and go outside the radius of the teleport, id much rather be propted that im outside the radius then create another one.

2: When there are mulitple shades being used in the same area, you will teleport to the one thats on ground level with you. Example, i use shade on a resource where you pour oil. An ally has a shade on the ground where you put the battering ram. I go to teleport back to my shade after gap closing down on an enemy near the battering ram but instead teleport to the shade that is on ground level with me rather then my shade that is 2 stories above me.
    PS4 NA DC
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1: If you cast a shade and go outside the radius of the teleport, id much rather be propted that im outside the radius then create another one.

thing is, you can run back to the teleport area, i do that all the time. The teleport button should be greyed out while you are out of range, but i don't know if that is possible because the server will have to calculate the path constantly while you are moving. Maybe they could resolve that in the client side, and just use the server side to calculate the path when you actually teleport to it.
    Edited by ManDraKE on October 7, 2016 9:44PM