The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sound Not working after ONE TAMRIEL

HjorrMundGandr
HjorrMundGandr
✭✭✭
After doing the update that took a lot longer than it should have, Now finally in game and on the right server (EU) I have no sound other than the occasional defensive block and attack from an enemy 80% of the time.

Anyone found a fix for this. I'm tempted to uninstall and do a clean install.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After doing the update that took a lot longer than it should have, Now finally in game and on the right server (EU) I have no sound other than the occasional defensive block and attack from an enemy 80% of the time.

Anyone found a fix for this. I'm tempted to uninstall and do a clean install.

Having this same problem but I'm playing on Na server.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • ThunderD
    ThunderD
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, Im on NA, after the update no sound.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is something they have to fix.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on October 7, 2016 2:33AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.