Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF>End Game Trial Guild

Kami675
Kami675
CP 370
AD
High Elf Templar Healer
I have: Spell Power Cure/Infallible Aether/Worm

Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a guild dedicated to running end game content via normal or veteran. I have completed every dungeon on vet except Maw of Lorkhaj, I have completed Veteran Hel Ra, Sanctum Ophidia and Aetherian Archives multiple times and would like to keep running them with a guild that consistently runs trials.

thanks in advance,
- Kris
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kami675, would love to have you stay on with us as we rebuild to be a better and stronger guild.
  • Kami675
    Kami675
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    @Kami675, would love to have you stay on with us as we rebuild to be a better and stronger guild.

Im definitely sticking with you guys for sure, I am just looking for a guild strictly dedicated to running trials daily or every other day