Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Heavy Armor Crafting

SaRuZ
SaRuZ
✭✭✭✭✭
I waited until I reached lvl 50 to start crafting. Since I am already 37CP after a few hours of playing trials it seems to be lvling fast. My question is about the armor cap. Can you only craft up to 160CP? Also, do the best craftable armor sets require the most traits? If so, what is the best craftable Armor Set in the game for a tank? Since I rolled with a sorcerer and put 47 of my attribute points into Health. I figure that'/s the role I am aiming for.
Edited by SaRuZ on October 6, 2016 7:45AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always respec Attributes/Skills so no worried there.

Initial CP gains are quick as you need a lot less early on than later. Its almost worth just making one set of gear until your CP160, then your gear capped.

Typically, the more traits you know, the better the gear. There are some tankable gear sets you can make with 4 to 5 traits, even some that could be called Tanky with less traits. But, 8 Traits I think gets you the better set for a tank. Also, there are some dropped set items that are good for tanking. I am playing with Bahara's Curse and Syvarra's Scales right now and that seems to be effective.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"