Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dolmen Generals in 1T

AntMan100673
AntMan100673
✭✭✭
The patch notes say something about players achievements being taken into account for the generals at dolmens. Does this mean that if eg all players at the dolmen have previously defeated a particular general then it won't spawn?

I'm on console so still have a couple of weeks until one tamriel. I'm trying to decide if im better off going out of my way now to farm dolmens for the last 2 generals I need while I can do them in a zone where only 4 possible generals can appear. Or if I'm better off waiting as even though all 16 generals can spawn there's a higher chance of getting missing ones
EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you only need two, farm them now. 4 Generals drop per Zone 2 to 5 in your base alliance. Easiest way to find the two you need. You can figure out which ones for each zone by how they are listed in the Achievement.

I have no idea how this will work with the Achievement thing, what if some players have it and some don't? What if one has 15 and the others only 1, does the one with 15 get the preference?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    If you only need two, farm them now. 4 Generals drop per Zone 2 to 5 in your base alliance. Easiest way to find the two you need. You can figure out which ones for each zone by how they are listed in the Achievement.

That's not how it works anymore.
    Every zone can now spawn any of Molag Bal’s Generals.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »

The OP is on console so he's still planning ahead for the update.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    wayfarerx wrote: »

The OP is on console so he's still planning ahead for the update.

Well then disregard that myopic PC guy up there :smiley:
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion