The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of October 21:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for patch maintenance – October 21,  3:00AM EDT (07:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for patch maintenance – October 21,  3:00AM EDT (07:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crown store bug... Unable to preview adornments prior to purchase

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Whenever I try to preview an adornment from the crown store instead of showing me the adornment it shows me my hidden mask instead.

YxuiQ9z.png
LPdlfZL.png

"I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri

Altmer supremacy

-Proud Altmer (Main DPS sorcerer)
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This bug is also occurring on hair styles too.
    "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri

Altmer supremacy

-Proud Altmer (Main DPS sorcerer)