Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blur or evasion?

StezySteve
I need one for my stamblade, new to this character. Which one and why please and maybe what morphs are they and why you like them.

Best Answers

• cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evasion to shuffle get out of crowd controls free card
    Answer ✓
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shuffle is the best in most scenarios. Snares are everywhere. Shuffle is your friend. Also, unless you have high magic regen, you'll want to save your magic for fearing.
    Answer ✓
  • StezySteve
    Evasion and it's morph run off stam right?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes shuffle is the stam morph
    Just double checked but at work so it may be magicka but by what Danny posted I believe it's stam
    Edited by cjhhickman39 on October 3, 2016 10:47PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While Shuffle is more useful in most situations, I like Double Take (morph of Blur) in IC for the speed buff. If you're using a bow you can keep your resources topped off while keeping Major Expedition up 100% of the time by alternating between dodge roll with bow and Double Take.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Danksta on October 4, 2016 5:39PM
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just made sure evasion/shuffle is stam based
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a pvp stamblade, Shuffle is usually a better option over Blur due to having a limited magicka pool. Some builds can take advantage of Blur to its fullest and conserve the stamina, but in a fully-dedicated offensive stam build, you'll probably want Shuffle.