The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When can we expect to see some serious improvements in network performance?

outsideworld76
outsideworld76
✭✭✭
Topic title says it all, ZoS is letting it's customers down. When can we expect to see improvement? Current performance is not sufficient for the way you designed the game. What is the use of a video game if the events are not in real time synchronisation with the animations? What's the use of controls when they are unresponsive? Right now this game is a lottery, very unpredictable.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect to see some serious improvements in network performance? Bookmark

To quote ZOS: Soon ©®™
    popcorn.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on October 4, 2016 8:15PM
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Server performance is bad, animations don't show or after seconds. It's such poor design, they won't be able to fix it without some serious investments in the right resources. Right now they are wasting a lot of time and resources with producing dlc's and paints. Soon we will see even worse performance when they merge the whole of Tamriel. Be prepared for one big lagfest.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with this post. ZOS wanted to go for something different with their MMO, a real time combat system, not one based on stupid cast times and skill cooldowns. But for that to work you really need good performance around the clock. This is why I can't play on TF a majority of the time, this is why I spend most of my days in Imperial City instead of Cyrolag.
    They say they are working on fixing the performance, but they only seem to be adding things to make it worse.
    ESO is a great game with a near perfect combat system, but that system is overshadowed by the games horrible performance. Fix that, and you really do have the MMO of the year on your hands.

Also, remove proc sets. Thanks.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the two 8 hours maintenance in a week, the lag and freeze still not fixed, absolutely no improvement.
    Can't do trials keeps crashing, 4 man dungeons keeps freezing over 30 sec, standing in stormhaven will crash the game in 1 min, picking flowers will freeze. What do you want me to play ZOS.
    Pc na
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    I have to agree with this post. ZOS wanted to go for something different with their MMO, a real time combat system, not one based on stupid cast times and skill cooldowns. But for that to work you really need good performance around the clock. This is why I can't play on TF a majority of the time, this is why I spend most of my days in Imperial City instead of Cyrolag.
    They say they are working on fixing the performance, but they only seem to be adding things to make it worse.
    ESO is a great game with a near perfect combat system, but that system is overshadowed by the games horrible performance. Fix that, and you really do have the MMO of the year on your hands.

Also, remove proc sets. Thanks.

I have to agree with you.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel