The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A bitter pill

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
Every time I get garil to 50% of his health I die, even if I'm at full health, what am I missing or is my game bugged ?

Best Answer

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged out n delighted in and that cured it, tore him a new one first try after relogging on
    Answer ✓
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I don't remember there being anything special about that fight. Do you have a video perhaps?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garil does inflict you with a disease and poison debuff. Plus it's a public dungeon. See if someone can give you a hand.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • ElBiggus
    ElBiggus
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies for necromancing this, but I had the same experience so I'm wondering if it's bugged in some way? I tried it at least half a dozen times, but as soon as he'd taken a significant amount of damage I instadied; even switching to healer mode and spamming Illustrious Healing, Rapid Regeneration, and Twilight Matriarch between attacks didn't help -- I'd be at full health, slowly wearing him down, and then bam: dead.

Logged out, had a coffee and a cigarette to regain my patience, tried it again and killed him easily.
    Edited by ElBiggus on October 5, 2016 9:40AM