The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

UI suggestions

AishavariStarling
AishavariStarling
✭✭✭
Blocking symbol and red aggro alert need to be disabled when combat cues setting is off.

Also, it would be practical to add the hide/show helmet option to the gear-equip UI's context menu, when right clicking helmet slot.
Don't look into someone's eyes, if you fear what they'll see in yours.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you can adjust the level of Glow on the NPCs so you don't even see it.

And, yes, we all hate, or at least don't like the Blocking Symbol. It was added to the game for some inexplicable reason a few updates ago. No one asked for it, but it just appeared in the game. It needs to be a toggle at least, because there might be 2 or 3 players who like it and are not sure when they are holding Block when they play.
    Edited by Nestor on September 30, 2016 7:40PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AishavariStarling
    AishavariStarling
    ✭✭✭
    I have absolutely no glow on anything, I still see the aggro.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hide helmet option exists already, under settings, game play.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, never messed with the Glow. I thought you were referring to the "Hey, it's Red, it needs to be Dead" glow

Your referring to the Red mist that appears with the aggro sound as you near a Mob? Don't think there is even a UI mod that does that, not that I think a UI mod could do anything about that. The only time I have not seen it is when a Dev showcases new content and turns off Aggro for the instance they are in so we don't see fight mechanics.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MiliStarling
    MiliStarling
    ✭✭✭
    The block symbol is truly hideous and obtrusive.
    And yes, the red aggro thing should be tied to combat cues toggle.

Both litter the aesthetic for casual play.
    Artists spending endless hours juggling between creativity and bandwidth economy in order to optimize an ambiance of realism, then someone decided to graffiti over it with mediocre run-of-the-mill UI elements.
    Edited by MiliStarling on September 30, 2016 8:27PM
  • AishavariStarling
    AishavariStarling
    ✭✭✭
    I know the hide helmet exists, I'm suggesting a more convenient/intuitive/practical way to access it.

The aggro cue is a red, blinking, almost halo above the enemy's head when you approach too closely.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know the hide helmet exists, I'm suggesting a more convenient/intuitive/practical way to access it.

The aggro cue is a red, blinking, almost halo above the enemy's head when you approach too closely.

Understood.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS should just add a command to toggle it. Like /helmet (and /helm for short).

• AishavariStarling
    AishavariStarling
    ✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    ZOS should just add a command to toggle it. Like /helmet (and /helm for short).

I disagree, it would be more innovative to include it in the context menu upon right-click as well. Being able to toggle it with a chat command would be nice, but I find it would probably be as under used as /camp to sign-out.
    Edited by AishavariStarling on October 4, 2016 11:07PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to be able to toggle OFF the shield thing. It serves me no purpose to see my own block indicator.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be able to toggle off the health bars for group members. It's desirable to see them in a dungeon or trial but in large groups in Cyrodill the bars wind up taking over too much of the screen. I never really accept group invites for the reason even though I'd love to run with a group from time to time.
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really want to remove that blocking symbol in PvE zones...

Ruins mah immershun!
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses