The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dominion Rebels are recruiting! Any alliance, any experience, everyone welcome! PC EU server

Rue_Dah
Rue_Dah
Soul Shriven
14542296_10154587613319321_58241938942610216_o.jpg

Welcome everyone!

About us

Dominion Rebels is a community on the PC EU server and was founded on the 6th of June 2016. We are a growing community with over 100 (mainly Aldermi Dominion) active members so far!
We are a fun, crazy, active social guild that prides itself on bringing the fun to ESO rather than grinding away constantly. We have become like a family and built great friendships along the way! We recently teamed up with another guild which is now our sister guild - Legends of Aetherius - so we have 2 large communities running alongside eachother and you are welcome to join both guilds or just one if you wish.

We have a dedicated team on hand to help players of all levels and we do regular dungeons etc to help new players get used to playing their roles. We do events on weekends both pve and pvp at the request of the rebels. Nothing is ever forced on any of our members, we just offer them a place to come and relax after maybe a stressful day. This could be just blowing off some steam in a dungeon or even joining us on one of our parties, yes we have been known to run around vulkel guard naked and do naked dolmens :smiley: Its all good fun hehe.

Requirements? what requirements? Everybody is welcome, no matter where you are from, what alliance you are in or what level you are at. We have members from all across the world, members of all ages, shapes and sizes. Who knows maybe you could make some new friends like we have! We have members from all alliances in our community and we would like to invite more EP/DC game players here too as we are mainly AD dominated. All we ask is that you respect other members and be yourselves. If you need help, dont be afraid to ask.

We offer in-game guild bank and guildstore also and we have our newly made facebook page and forum which you are also free to access should you wish. We also communicate through our discord server of which we have 2. One for our guild and one for our crossover guild if we do crossguild events with our sister guild. You are also free to join this and you dont have to talk, a lot of people dont as we have text channels too so no pressure :)

Well thats all from me folks! If you have read this and think we are a family you would be interested in joining, then please do not hesitate to leave me a message here or in game @Rue-Dah and i will add you.

We look forward to meeting you!
xx Guildmama Rubes and the Dominion Rebels team xx
Edited by Rue_Dah on October 3, 2016 10:05AM
Mama to the rebels ❤
  • Vaiyas
    Vaiyas
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, newbie here B) I'm interested in joining you guys, how do i sign up?
    Edited by Vaiyas on October 3, 2016 8:51PM
  • Rue_Dah
    Rue_Dah
    Soul Shriven
    Hey thats great! I have sent you an invite in game :)
    Mama to the rebels ❤
  • GS1981
    GS1981
    Hi I would like to join if possible, I am a relatively new player from the UK, 35 years old, with a lot of time to spend in game, I am always on discord.
  • Rue_Dah
    Rue_Dah
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome to the fam guys :)
    Mama to the rebels ❤
  • Rue_Dah
    Rue_Dah
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting :D
    Mama to the rebels ❤