The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vMOL on Xbox NA

NeuroAutonomy
NeuroAutonomy
✭✭
I would like to know why there has been very little discussion or even acknowledgement as to the fact that vMOL has been almost entirely unplayable on Xbox since the Shadows of the Hist dlc. I say almost because as far as I know only one raiding guild on Xbox NA is fighting through the disconnects, which there seem to be more of than actual enemies to fight. This is the only veteran trial I have yet to beat on hard mode or at all.

Now this isn't the only trial with disconnect issues; as it stands Hel ra is only playable during certain times of day in game. How have these issues not been addressed? I understand that the hardcore raiding community is a small percentage of your overall player base but shouldn't our content at least be somewhat playable?

I really have enjoyed the game you've created but I do not understand how issues like these are persisting.

@ZOS_Finn @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
XB1 NA
Paradøx- Council
Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer
Druid Barrymore | ? | Warden
Quentin Flarentino | Altmer | Templar
|vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMOL |
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is true. Also hel ra vet trial in craglorn is impossible during the night cycle. Why it being night has anything to do with it is beyond me. Hope to see a fix or at least a response.
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    i'v made a couple posts about this, its really broke, like really broke, one of my friends was talking to one of the people in the guild that beat it a few days ago, he said that had to beat the first boss with only half the group their, they need to fix this, its a key piece of content, we paid money for it, and it worked perfectly at first, it ran smoother than 90% of the game at the time, remember you couldn't get into orsinum at that time, and if you traveled to one of the capitol cities you were more than likely to lose that toon for a little while. they NEED to fix this.
    I'm a casual now
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went into vmol the other day and our grp had 17 disconnects before we reached the first set of trash....not good ZOS!
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On ps4 i used to get freezescreens at the first boss all the time, now at the last boss i nearly always disconnect, :(
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    I just really want a reply to this. I want to know when it is going to be fixed.
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
  • Trashyratchet
    Trashyratchet
    ✭✭✭
    Its the same thing on PS4. Frequent screen freeze and blue screens.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup same thing but do not worry they did say that there's a fix coming (in the xbox support forum location) all though when it'll arrive is pretty vague.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    I made a post last week, tagged in several zos community members and heard nothing back, I know that they are busy, but charging us for something and then breaking it completely, then not communicating to the community on when they plan to fix it is terrible customer service.
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    1. PS4 players please don't comment saying it's the same thing. It is not by a long shot.
    2. @ZOS_Finn commented in Zantaria's stream a few weeks ago after I asked him and he said they identified the problem and it will be fixed in One Tamriel. He actually said something to effect of: We figured out some things that may cause frequent crashing and have alleviated them.
    3. Still no excuse for the little response we get on the forums.
  • NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know @Vezuls. I wasn't aware they had said anything more than "we'll let you know".
    I'm a little confused as to why they said it in a stream and not in a forum post, but at least they said it. I also believe that there is no excuse for the lack of response console players receive on the forums.
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know @Vezuls. I wasn't aware they had said anything more than "we'll let you know".
    I'm a little confused as to why they said it in a stream and not in a forum post, but at least they said it. I also believe that there is no excuse for the lack of response console players receive on the forums.

Only reason it was said in stream is because there were like 100 viewers, some big name streamers form top PC guilds, and he was asked. Had he not responded, it most likely would have looked very bad as many PC players as upset just like we are that Xbox is kind of screwed when it comes to Maw. I'm not 100% sure it will be fixed, but it should be. They should give everyone on Xbox crowns tbh. TG is a DLC and we miss out on content from it for 2 months. Not cool.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take it from me, it's no picnic on PC/NA. I know it's not nearly in the terrible shape of XBOX one, but I promise there would be a heck of a lot more people on the VMOL leaderboards if it was a stable instance. When we were learning, we would spend as much time waiting on disconnects as we did learning the fights. It is also typically unplayable on PC for 24-48 hours following just about any sizable maintenance or patch.
  • NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    We managed to finish it last night, even though it was extremely rough in the beginning. The disconnects were ridiculous, we had to have standbys for the tanks and the healers that also dps'd. It was not easy and took some doing. The disconnects slowed down after the first boss, so if you're able to beat the first boss your group should be fine.

vMOL is actually not that hard, mechanics wise the hardest mechanic to overcome ended up being the disconnects. I would say AA HM is actually more challenging than vMOL.

Regardless of my complete, I still wish @ZOS_Finn or one of the other devs would post about a fix in the forums, just so we would know definitively whether a fix is coming or not.
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council