Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Marketeers Trading Guild

chess1ukb16_ESO
chess1ukb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Tamriel Marketeers is a community focused Top-Tier Trading Guild creating a fusion of elite Traders with a vibrant social environment so our Members have fun whilst getting rich.

About Tamriel Marketeers:

• regularly in the top five Trading guilds based on weekly sales
• have a busy and respectful chat so you are never bored even when farming
• discord channel available for Trials, PvP, Dungeon runs and other fun events
• weekly lottery with prize pool regularly over half a million gold
• mature Leaders based in EU and US to provide coverage and support across multiple time zones
• Busy website and forums

Our entry criteria are pretty simple. We are looking for Players that can consistently sell at least 10k gold through our very busy store each week, agree to no WTS WTB in our guild chat and perhaps most of all are nice helpful people.

For more information or request to join our Community visit our website http://tamrielmarketeers.com; alternatively message @xylia or @Ireniicus in game.
Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on July 12, 2016 2:09PM
Ireniicus
GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    q_dsn
  • paulmettersb16_ESO
    hi. i'm a returning player looking to join a trading guild. please consider me for an invite. ty :)@ome'n
  • Brakster
    Brakster
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite to guild!

@Brakster
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    I can vouch for this guild.

One of the loveliest trading communities you could imagine.
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    See u soon, back in rawl <3
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are back in Rawl <3 Welcome back, my friends :)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Verbs.

I must say its great to see Rawlkha looking like its old self and many great friends holding all the Craglorn spots benefiting thousands of Members and Customers across the Server.

Take care and see you all in game.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are in Mournhold this week and still offering the busiest and best selling store outside the front row of Craglorn.

Ireniicus
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are in Craglorn this week and having our best week of sales ever. If you are interested in joining now is a great time!
    Ireniicus
  • Hayhurst
    Hayhurst
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Invite please;

@Hayhurst

Thank you :)
  • Zilverback
    Returning player here looking for a friendly trading guild :)

@Zilverback

Main character: Amandza
  • LuxEtVeritas
    LuxEtVeritas
    ✭✭
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Im interested in joining ur guild . Can I have an invite ?

Thanks a lot!

@indratu
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are again in the crazy busy hub of Rawl'Kha this week with upto 200 players online at peak times. Come join in the fun and get rich at the same time..message @Ireniicus in game or send a mail about joining
    Ireniicus
  • Comrey
    Comrey
    ✭✭
    I'd like to join, but I have a question. I'm often using /zone chat to sell certain items and while I certainly plan to contribute to the guild store (I mean, this is why I want to join, I want to sell through the guild store) I also don't want to stop using /zone chat. Your rules in this topic state that there shall be no trading in the guild chat, and I understand/accept that, but your rules on your website state that trading in /zone chat is also prohibited, and I disagree with that. So, how heavily enforced is that rule? Is it just a guideline or am I out of luck here?
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for joining us Comrey :)
    Ireniicus
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    might have missed it somewhere but are you pc xbox or ps I am xbox na and would love an invite if possible...thanks so much!! gt dvcod
  • Gina_Shar
    Gina_Shar
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join your guild for some trading. My account name is Gina_Shar
    Thank you :)
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Hi can I join your guild ? I am lvl 228 and I sell nearly 100k per weak @Dodze
  • Zilverback
    Returning active player looking for an invite please :)

@Zilverback

Thanks and Cheers
  • Gabriel2018
    Gabriel2018
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    Im interested in joining your guild.
    Can I have an invite ?
    Thanks

@Gabriel2018
  • Zaekker
    Zaekker