Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Lord :O does that mean...........

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
VAMPIRE LORD WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ?

cefd80c20b36624d0ce4ac7dcd4cdda5.jpg

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a vampire lord data mined icon in a thread somewhere .
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this just a costume or a modification/ skill line/ achievement/ title? Both skill lines need tuning, especially vamps. WW is somewhat viable now--the stam passive should have remained without needing to slot a skill, though.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a costume .
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    Is this just a costume or a modification/ skill line/ achievement/ title? Both skill lines need tuning, especially vamps. WW is somewhat viable now--the stam passive should have remained without needing to slot a skill, though.

Its a polymorph
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like what I see. This looks more like werewolf lord then vampire lord.
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. If it would have been a skin(e.g. Mind-Shriven) that would have modified the skin color(greyish) and face(red eyes, nose, pointy ears and animal teeth) of your original character, I'd be hyped right now but unfortunately, it's not. I don't wanna look like everyone else.
    Edited by Leogon on September 30, 2016 5:18PM
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is also a vampire lord CP160 armor set on PTS, maybe it has to do with something like that?
    love is love
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leogon wrote: »
    Meh. If it would have been a skin(e.g. Mind-Shriven) that would have modified the skin color(greyish) and face(red eyes, nose, pointy ears and animal teeth) of your original character, I'd be hyped right now but unfortunately, it's not. I don't wanna look like everyone else.

My thoughts as well. If it would give me the costume and skin but let me keep my characters features that would be nice.
  • Bad_Company
    Bad_Company
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, Halloween would have been a perfect opportunity to release the vampire one. Maybe next Halloween? Or in vampire-themed crates if they overhaul the vampire skill-line. Just my 2 cents, though.
    My characters (EU PC):
    Leopardo Di-Caprio (Khajiit Templar) || Matthew Makehoney (Altmer Sorcerer) || Luck-Luster Burt (Redguard Dragonknight)
    Clint Histwood (Argonian Templar) || Martin Uber Ping (Redguard Sorcerer) || Louis Farmstrong (Imperial Nightblade)
    Anthony Hotskins (Altmer Nightblade)

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the Werewolf Lord remind anyone else of this guy from Grimm:
    latest?cb=20130316201858
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Halloween would have been a perfect opportunity to release the vampire one. Maybe next Halloween? Or in vampire-themed crates if they overhaul the vampire skill-line. Just my 2 cents, though.

I'm not waiting a year to be a Vamp Lord :(
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That looks hilarious, it looks like the wolfman, what a bummer it must be for the werewolves knowing their "lord" form is just a half-transformed werewolf which is most likely weaker then their full beast form which is the exact opposite of a volkihar vampire lord where their lord form makes the regular vampire look like a complete weakling.

About that though, here is the thing everyone here seems to keep forgetting, the vampire lord form from Skyrim is NOT humanoid as opposed to this werewolf lord form (Infact that's a dumb name for a werewolf form) I would have called it alpha werewolf or werewolf pack leader as the term "lord" makes it seem regal and regal does not fit werewolves, anyway as for what I was saying, the VL form from Skyrim has Talons where a man would have feet, this also increases the vampire lords height by roughly 6-7 Inchs, they are hunched over slightly and have wings so if ZoS went with that and let people play Dress up as a Vampire Lord (Even non-vampire's mind you) then how exactly would they fit it onto a Humanoid Frame? the fact that the vampire lord has misshapen hands and rather large claws would make wielding a weapon look very strange.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on October 1, 2016 2:29PM
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want to know what the Vampire Lord costume will look like already. I just hope they make it into something unique rather than give the skyrim fan boys something that makes no sense to have in ESO. Only first and second generation Volkihaar vampires, to my knowledge, can be Vampire Lords so I really hope ZOS doesn't devalue that by making it a polymorph here on ESO
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Does the Werewolf Lord remind anyone else of this guy from Grimm:
    latest?cb=20130316201858

I'm like fully addicted to that show
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks lame imo, would've been better as a skin or costume instead of a polymorph. Wearing a wolf pelt is weird too...it would be like a king wearing a skinned peasant.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Looks lame imo, would've been better as a skin or costume instead of a polymorph. Wearing a wolf pelt is weird too...it would be like a king wearing a skinned peasant.

Ohohoh

Reminds me of an old post of mine regarding a bug back when TG was released.
    Abeille wrote: »
    My character isn't nude, but she makes her clothes out of the skins of lesser vampires.

6vh8d4A.jpg

Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leogon wrote: »

Agree here. I like the idea of ww lord as a costume, that enhances your own chars looks to more beastly, but this will just be like the draugr poly, where you look like everyone else wearing that poly. Too simple.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    It's a costume .

Polymorph not a costume,there is a diffrence
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf lprd is stupid...
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do have to say I am a bit disappointed. I agree that this polymorph should transform based off your gender and race. Also it would be cool that while wearing this polymorph, when you use your werewolf ultimate and transform, your werewolf looks more badass, bigger looking, stronger looking, maybe wearing some type of armor. We know they can do some shifting with polymorphs based on race (as with the Assassin Skeleton morph does with Khajiit and Argonians). I just wish they would do that. I hope they upgrade this, cuz a polymorph like the Werewolf Lord and Vampire Lord should be extra special I think.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just hope there is a female vampire/werewolf lord version of the polymorph. I'm not buying them if they do not have them.
    PS4 NA DC
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »

Ohohoh

Reminds me of an old post of mine regarding a bug back when TG was released.
    My character isn't nude, but she makes her clothes out of the skins of lesser vampires.

6vh8d4A.jpg

haha nice