The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamblade~Full Heavy armor, no viper, no velidreth, no black rose, no cp

duuude9192b14_ESO
duuude9192b14_ESO
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/2tYdNUQTVIs[/yt]

Featuring: Mikmak and Devine Synn as better players than I.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems an effective non-ganky build. Could you post some build details please?

Also, who does the amazing ebonheart pack rap? so epic.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Seems an effective non-ganky build. Could you post some build details please?

Also, who does the amazing ebonheart pack rap? so epic.

This video was an extremely basic setup: 2 heavy blood spawn. 5 heavy hundings. 3 robust agility. 2 lekis. Impen traits on armor/shield. Sharpened on DW bar, defending on SnB bar. all weapon dmg enchants on jewelry, all points and enchants into stamina. max tri-stat food. Stam/weapon dmg/speed pots. serpent mundus. woodelf.

I'll make a more complex and effective build when the next patch hits. For now I'm trying out the common FoTM builds and cheese builds, but mostly keeping it simple with this setup while I learn the class archetype.

Music details are in the description of the video on my channel ;) gotta pull you to the channel somehow right? :P

Thanks for watchin!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Watched it already Paddy. Cool AF.

You should try 6 heavy 1 medium. My Stamblade is quite similar, might be a bit meta but I've never enjoyed playing NB this much ever before.

1 Kena
    5 Black Rose
    5 Viper on the 2H Maul bar (Sharpened)
    2 Mara (Magicka Recovery) Nirnhoned Sword and Board.

These sets were left overs from previous builds but it works fantastic. It's not OP as say a Magplar but does more damage out of execute range.

PC EU
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That song is amazing
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @WillhelmBlack thanks :). I've tried the more powerful builds since this video. Was just explaining a showcase of my setup without "overtuned" sets xD.

6 heavy 1 medium. 2 malubeth, 5 Hunding's, 5 viper with 2 daggers for a lot of crit chance in heavy. I think I like this setup most for non-cp thus far.

Although if I can find some sharpened viper daggers, I'd love to try only running viper on the back bar to proc it. And something like regen on the SnB bar as you've suggested. Love that.

@Calboy I think so as well :)

Edited to fix a typo
    Edited by duuude9192b14_ESO on September 30, 2016 7:56AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @WillhelmBlack thanks :). I've tried the more powerful builds since this video. Was just explaining a showcase of my setup without "overtuned" sets xD.

6 heavy 1 medium. 2 malubeth, 5 Hunding's, 5 viper with 2 daggers for a lot of crit chance in heavy. I think I like this setup most for non-cp thus far.

Although if I can find some sharpened viper daggers, I'd love to try only running viper on the back bar to proc it. And something like regen on the SnB bar as you've suggested. Love that.

@Calboy I think so as well :)

Edited to fix a typo

The magicka recovery whilst in turtle mode helps so much, Fear, Siphoning Attacks etc Highly recommend!
    PC EU
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great video Pat, long live EP NB.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't watch the video of course. Just wondering how many more "good" players left competitive servers to go and fry potatoes on Azuras
  • Vrath
    Vrath
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it already Paddy. Cool AF.

You should try 6 heavy 1 medium. My Stamblade is quite similar, might be a bit meta but I've never enjoyed playing NB this much ever before.

1 Kena
    5 Black Rose
    5 Viper on the 2H Maul bar (Sharpened)

2 Mara (Magicka Recovery) Nirnhoned Sword and Board.

These sets were left overs from previous builds but it works fantastic. It's not OP as say a Magplar but does more damage out of execute range.

Might be a bit meta? Or the Stam meta? ;)
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Great video Pat, long live EP NB.

Thanks Lone.
    loki547 wrote: »
    Didn't watch the video of course. Just wondering how many more "good" players left competitive servers to go and fry potatoes on Azuras

hehe Tamerlin called me "good". I can sleep now. After those pics you promised to send of course.

(on a more serious note: It's quite fun fighting without cp. I dipped my feet back in the water on Haderus for a bit, but a certain EP guild(s) had literally killed pvp. Since then, every time I go back it's just gross and steam-rolled by one faction or the other. I really only go to Trueflame for bridge fighting.... unfortunately. Maybe we need more servers, feels too crowded on cp camps. You should come on out to AZ and stay awhile, might be surprised how many old players are out here.)