The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just curious...ESO stock question

Shadowstep2003
Shadowstep2003
✭✭✭
Are any of you investors or have stock in ESO? Do you think if you were a major shareholder you would be privy to insight on business decisions or even having some sort of say in said business decisions in general? I'm not sure how this sort of stuff works.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeniMax Media, which is the parent company, is privately held. It is not a publicly traded company so there is no stock to buy.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a privately held firm, with an Equity Fund being the part owner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Media

Edited by Nestor on September 30, 2016 4:39PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe Zenimax is a privately owned company, ie not traded on the stock market. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Shadowstep2003
    Shadowstep2003
    ✭✭✭
    aah ok thanks guys.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they are private and do not answer to shareholders . One of the reasons there's never any backlash from opinions of poor business decisions . They are in complete control of their product .
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they are private and do not answer to shareholders . One of the reasons there's never any backlash from opinions of poor business decisions . They are in complete control of their product .

Also the same reason why they can ignore passive aggressive unnecessary comments if they choose...
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

having been employed in a couple of businesses where the shareholders became involved with the running of the concern i am pleased that zos are in private hands.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »

Also the same reason why they can ignore passive aggressive unnecessary comments if they choose...

They can ignore those regardless.