Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can I buy the digital code for PS4?

DangerMan
DangerMan
✭✭✭
I'm thinking of switching from the disc version of ESO to a digital version on PS4 since I'm tired of swapping discs around. But I've been unable to find anyplace that's selling the digital version of the game.

Only the PSN store has it for sale, for $30. I'm hoping to find something cheaper - does anyone know of any website or retailer that is selling the digital codes for PS4 for less than $30?
Flawless MagSorc DPS
StamDK DPS
MagTemp DPS
StamSorc DPS
MagDK DPS
DK Tank
MagNB PvP
StamNB PvP

• moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    To install it do you delete the physical install and it saves all your character/account details on ZOS server?
    I may replace by disc with digital soon too..
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the digital version for a friend via Amazon. Try checking there OP.
    moonio wrote: »
    To install it do you delete the physical install and it saves all your character/account details on ZOS server?
    The only thing saved onto the PS4 is your settings you set up for options. Things like scrolling combat text settings, leader board notifications, hide helmet, etc. I've had to delete that file a couple of times.
  • DangerMan
    DangerMan
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the digital version for a friend via Amazon. Try checking there OP.
    moonio wrote: »
    The only thing saved onto the PS4 is your settings you set up for options. Things like scrolling combat text settings, leader board notifications, hide helmet, etc. I've had to delete that file a couple of times.

Do you have a link to that? I can't find it on Amazon - it says it unavailable. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing :(
    Flawless MagSorc DPS
    StamDK DPS
    MagTemp DPS
    StamSorc DPS
    MagDK DPS
    DK Tank
    MagNB PvP
    StamNB PvP

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DangerMan wrote: »

Do you have a link to that? I can't find it on Amazon - it says it unavailable. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing :(

Gold Edition
    You can tell this one is digital by delivery method;
    Available Now.
    Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC

I do not see a digital code page for the other white edition though. I guess Amazon pulled it. However Sony's PlayStation Store does have the white edition available for digital.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 30, 2016 4:51PM
  • DangerMan
    DangerMan
    ✭✭✭
    DangerMan wrote: »

Gold Edition
    You can tell this one is digital by delivery method;
    Available Now.
    Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC

I do not see a digital code page for the other white edition though. I guess Amazon pulled it. However Sony's PlayStation Store does have the white edition available for digital.

Yup but this is quite expensive. Same goes for PSN store who are selling it for $30. I was hoping for something less than $20.. I guess I'll just have to wait for sales on PSN then..
    Flawless MagSorc DPS
    StamDK DPS
    MagTemp DPS
    StamSorc DPS
    MagDK DPS
    DK Tank
    MagNB PvP
    StamNB PvP

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep your eyes peeled on the PS store. They sometimes have flash sales without really saying anything. Most news outlets like Polygon will post blogs about flash sales that can happen.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did the US not have the ESO sale we in the EU had for the last two weeks? 5500cr were down from £24.99 to £11.99. The white game was still a rip off though at £15. I got the disc copy w/explorers pack for £8. PSN tends to still be expensive even when things go on sale.
  • DangerMan
    DangerMan
    ✭✭✭
    Did the US not have the ESO sale we in the EU had for the last two weeks? 5500cr were down from £24.99 to £11.99. The white game was still a rip off though at £15. I got the disc copy w/explorers pack for £8. PSN tends to still be expensive even when things go on sale.

I never saw one - been checking prices for the last week or so. Maybe US will have the sale soon.. Fingers crossed.
    Flawless MagSorc DPS
    StamDK DPS
    MagTemp DPS
    StamSorc DPS
    MagDK DPS
    DK Tank
    MagNB PvP
    StamNB PvP