The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Request: Dolmen Informer

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
It can get pretty boring waiting around at a dolmen, especially if you’re waiting for other people to show up, other people who may be waiting around at a different dolmen. It would be great to have an addon that either indicates on the map or sends a notification like the cyrodil announcements whenever a dolmen in your zone/alliance is up.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not doable
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are on a respawn timer, so learn the zone rotation.

Also, if they have not been triggered in a while, they will trigger as soon as you walk near. If they were just taken down in the last few minutes, then you have to wait. So, if your hunting Dolmens, and the one you approach does not trigger, then go to the other ones. Once you get in the right rotation, then you can go from Dolmen to dolmen over and over again. I think it goes in a circular pattern, not sure if its counter clockwise or clockwise, but you can figure that out.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"