The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

why did i not get the beta mount

Dread_Viking
Dread_Viking
✭✭✭✭
why did i not get the beta mount i did play beta and i was a sub until craglorn just wondering since i rly want it
Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It wasn't a beta mount. You had to get subscribe for 300 days before Tamriel Unlimited was launched to get the mount.
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell beta mount are you talking about? The striped senche? That isn't a beta mount, it's a mount you got for being a subscriber for the entire time from launch till the B2P transition. AKA, a year. So, if you quit at craglorn, you do not qualify, sorry.
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got a monkey for beta testing .
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't a beta mount. You had to get subscribe for 300 days before Tamriel Unlimited was launched to get the mount.

ohh all i talk to just tell me it is for ppl who was in beta so i did feel like i was cheated
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stripped senche was for being subbed for something like 300 days before Tamriel unlimited started . I remember people being upset for not being subbed long enough or buying time cards up to make up for lost time .
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Dread_Viking

You, by far, have the best signature line I've seen. lol

Now I must think of one for the rest of the classes.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I don't know where mine went. I think he ran off somewhere in Reaper's March :)
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    but i want a cool mount :(
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »

Yeah I don't know where mine went. I think he ran off somewhere in Reaper's March :)

That's your only proof you were a test monkey . Best get a net and go find him ! :D
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monkey rather have a mount :s

evgQvW1.png
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

evgQvW1.png

Than you should have stayed a sub o:)
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

evgQvW1.png

Don't hate the monkey.
  • Omgwtfbbq321
    Omgwtfbbq321
    ✭✭✭

That's your only proof you were a test monkey . Best get a net and go find him ! :D

Most days it still feels like we are in the testing stage :D
    My ping is higher than your resource recovery...
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I don't know. Maybe he has a nice family with little monkeys out there.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion