The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the 'True' Endgame?

• akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    akl77 wrote: »
    Sad but true, the endgame is PvP. Any repeatable, countable content cannot be endgame. The always-varied PvP can.

PVP is not balanced, cos the winner is always the bigger group of people at certain area.

True, while I wanted to talk about the "ideally balanced" version of PvP. I just wanted to put emphasis on the human-factor instead of the computer-mind.

That's why duelling or 2 on 2 like dark souls and bloodborne make it fair and balanced PVP. ZOS got it wrong, again.

Uhhh Dueling is coming with the next update.

Can't wait, better prepare my build.
    Pc na
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    @Ch4mpTW

True end game is not 4 man dungeons, well, except vDSA.

Raids, the Trials are end game and vMoL that you mentioned is the pinacle.

I am guessing from what you have said you have cleared vAA HM, vHRC HM and vSO HM. Start working on vMoL and eventually vMoL HM.

BTW, clearing AA HM, HRC HM and SO HM before they were updated really does not count in the current design since they were all under our level and therefore not much of a challenge compared to today.

No, I mean since they have been scaled up. Although, I have beaten them in the past as well.

Grats on clearing vAA HM and vHRC HM since they have been scaled. Any guild that has accomplished that should have no issue with vMoL. I am talking specifically about the HM of both and I expect most of the few that have cleared HM of both have also cleared vMoL or are at least close to it.

My issue with VMoL groups is the amount of: BS, drama, elitism, and overall crap that is experienced. Every single time I've attempted VMoL with a group, people act so... So... arrogant and just elitist, that I end-up dropping from group out of extreme irritation with my fellow group. It's ridiculously irritating to hear them go on and on about how good they are. It's nauseating. The majority of the people I've met both on PC and PS4 who've beaten VMoL are complete jerks and snobs, ALTHOUGH there are a handful that are decent and rather civilized. Even here on the forums, take a look at the behavior of 1 particular VMoL clearer in this very thread. Shameful.
    Yes Elitism is alive and well in ESO more so in this game then any other ive experinced in the past. Personally i think this can be directly attributed to the game being designed around DPS and the concept of trial times that was intended to breed competition bred a elitist community amongst the upper echelon that knows the mechanics and have the ability to lead these runs. though i can understand their frustration with trying to teach novices like myself . it has really contributed to me not wanting to play eso any ore as the only thing i really wanted to do was beat the last two VR trials. Wasting 4 hours while some unemployed 25 year old calls me a scrub and berates me for missing a block or bash, and everyone else for having low DPS is not a fun way to spend my weekends.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    PvP is the only true endgame, why? All PvE content ends being easy once you dominate the mechanics. vMA is the perfect example of this, at first it was incredible hard, but when you do it enough times, it turns out to be a walk in the park.
    PvP is always a challenge, endless replayability, and you will ever find someone better than you that will force you to keep improving.

So tell me again, when did you complete vmol hardmode? Oh wait, you didn't.

Who cares about VMoL? (whatever that is).

PVP is great at end game. Even if I lose I love it.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Woeler wrote: »
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    PvP is the only true endgame, why? All PvE content ends being easy once you dominate the mechanics. vMA is the perfect example of this, at first it was incredible hard, but when you do it enough times, it turns out to be a walk in the park.
    PvP is always a challenge, endless replayability, and you will ever find someone better than you that will force you to keep improving.

So tell me again, when did you complete vmol hardmode? Oh wait, you didn't.

Who cares about VMoL? (whatever that is).

PVP is great at end game. Even if I lose I love it.

Don't even worry about that little comment. That guy has been making rather obnoxious and rude statements in my threads for as long as I can remember. And yet, they are classified as a 'star' of the ESO PVE community. Meanwhile they're making comments like that. Lol. Like I said. Most VMoL completionists I've met behave exactly like that. Though, there are a select few who behave nicely and are awesome people to be around.