The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unable to Load Character

JungleBoot
JungleBoot
✭✭✭
I have 6 out of 8 characters created. 5 I am able to load. 1 located in Bal Foyen is unable to be loaded. Every attempt to load the character has resulted in a message stating unable to reach server. So, I am confused. Why am I able to load 5 of these characters and not the 6th one. Yesterday, I was unable to load a different character.
Platform: PS4
CP 405
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I've been advised that this issue should be resolved. If you were having trouble logging into an area please try it again now.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 29, 2016 6:37PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    I am playing on the PS4 and this issue is not resolved. I just attempted to load the character in question and it still tells me I am unable to connect to the server. The character name is Quintus Pellonius -- a level 50 NightBlade that has gone through the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questline. I would really hate to loose this character. I have put in a lot of time.

I forgot that General Discussion makes people think PC.
    CP 405
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    Update: I still can not load my NightBlade located in Bal Foyen. Still able to load my other characters. This problem is still happening. What pisses me off more is that support sent a reply back suggesting that I type "/stuck" in the ingame chatbox. Way to go ZOS Customer Support. Fantastic job. If I loose this character, that represents approximately 27 days game time spent advancing skill lines, the Dark Brotherhood rank, Thieves Guild rank, and time lost to training a horse that I may have to do from scratch if you guys can't resolve this. And people wonder why gamers scream for compensation.
    CP 405
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    My issue is currently resolved. I only wish I knew what they did.
    CP 405