The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

So there's someone using CE on PS4

• Tactical32
    Tactical32
    ✭✭✭
    i like tbaggin and always doing it
    noobs so mad about it lol

I also lol at "hackusations", especially when they are on console. Granted you do have video, but I'm still skeptical it's an actual "hack" or CE.

• Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it even possible to mod or hack anything in any game on the PS4? I know modded gear exists in Borderlands 2 and Diablo, but that's only because that gear is done via PS3 saves. It's not actually possible as far as I'm aware to mod or hack those games if it doesn't involve a PS3. Same goes for the Xbone.
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad people are more offended at me tbagging the cheater than the cheater.
    Good work community! Great priorities :)
    The game can go to hell, but hey lets belittle someone for belittling the person that's making the game go to hell.
    Some of you are suffering from ZoS logic.

So much for innocent until proving guilty , your already getting the lynch party ready , should have just pm Zos and sent this to Sony but no you come on here and possibly tarnish a player that might not be guilty of anything I'm more ashamed of your
    Actions than his

Lol did you watch the video....might be guilty of not droping several standards one after the other not dying at 0 health even while feared and just spamming spin 2 win because he obviously knows that he can't be killed.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay no. This isn't hacking. It's an exploit of some sort, but I can assure that they haven't hacked a thing (PS4 software-wise). People in the gaming communities everywhere have been looking for a means to "hack" the PS4, and all have returned unsuccessful. Whether it be for: GTA, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Destiny, Diablo, etc. However! You can modify data on the PS3, and or PC and bring the modified data over via a transfer of sorts if the game allows it. But even then, more and more games are tightening up on the whole transferring process. Not to mention that Sony recently released a new major update for PS4 a few weeks ago, and thus making these claims of hacking much more unlikely.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thornen wrote: »
    The game can go to hell, but hey lets belittle someone for belittling the person that's making the game go to hell.

So much for innocent until proving guilty , your already getting the lynch party ready , should have just pm Zos and sent this to Sony but no you come on here and possibly tarnish a player that might not be guilty of anything I'm more ashamed of your
    Actions than his

Lol did you watch the video....might be guilty of not droping several standards one after the other not dying at 0 health even while feared and just spamming spin 2 win because he obviously knows that he can't be killed.

So we are now Judge , jury and executioner there are such things as broken sets , glitches etc not our place to say on the forums if some one is in fact innocent or guilty , if because it does turn out that this person did nothing wrong which I'm not saying he has , we have then branded him as a cheat and no doubt people will forever think that of him , it's Sony and Zos place to investigate and deicided that not the forums
    Edited by White wabbit on September 30, 2016 9:19AM
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow for the White Knights of this game. They suck and swallow everything that ZOS shoves in their faces. Blindly ignoring video evidence of faults to their game. The only thing that's obvious to them in the video is disrespect towards a player that may be unfortunate with a little bit of lag or using a set that may be slightly broken.

I'm not surprised the developers are focusing on crown store items instead of fixing bugs if that's the attitude of players.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actions than his

So we are now Judge , jury and executioner there are such things as broken sets , glitches etc not our place to say on the forums if so one is in fact innocent or guilty , if because it does turn out that this person did nothing wrong which I'm not saying he has , we have then branded him as a cheat and no doubt people will forever think that of him , it's Sony and Zos place to investigate and deicided that not the forums

Do you think he is confused about the fact that he can't die or the part where he is dropping multiple standards before the previous ones have even expired? Like CE it is a clear exploit. Hack, modification or glitch call it what you want he is clearly cheating and could not be confused about that fact.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tactical32 wrote: »

Considering this is the first time this is being seen on console (is it? I've never seen this) and kids have been Tbagging for, well, ever, yes I find the constant Tbagging much more annoying than the thing we've seen once in a year and a half.

You didn't even kill the dude..... Why are you Tbagging again? COD transfer.

Hmm kill the unkillable cheater... interesting concept.
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A player in your group was using a certain invincibility exploit for a few days a few weeks back but this is completely different because he can actually do stuff on zero health rather than just run around. I don't see how dropping multiple standards (without Emp) and not being able to be targeted can be anything other than a hack of some sort.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actions than his

So we are now Judge , jury and executioner there are such things as broken sets , glitches etc not our place to say on the forums if so one is in fact innocent or guilty , if because it does turn out that this person did nothing wrong which I'm not saying he has , we have then branded him as a cheat and no doubt people will forever think that of him , it's Sony and Zos place to investigate and deicided that not the forums

Do you think he is confused about the fact that he can't die or the part where he is dropping multiple standards before the previous ones have even expired? Like CE it is a clear exploit. Hack, modification or glitch call it what you want he is clearly cheating and could not be confused about that fact

Guess loads of players are lucky that it's not Up to the players to decide this , as there wouldn't be many players around then
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actions than his

If you videoed someone shooting a room full of people dead would you need a judge and jury of your peers to tell you the person had committed murder, you would only need them to determine intent/ premeditation etc for sentenceing reasons.
    This isn't some 15m bug, the guy has been at it for at least 12hours, even if it wasn't intentional he's still exploited it for nearly 500,000AP.
    I did message zos, report in game and contact sony.
    I also never named said player nor linked my videos, only said that if anyone wanted examples they could be found on my channel. I am just in diabelief, there's no way it's legit and it is clearly exploiting
    4th Console vMOL clear,

My Tribe
    EU

NA
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    This guy is not the real problem. I was on Thornblade last night and I reported him myself, but it's pretty clear that he was not really there for cheating: too blatant, too clearly obvious. Probably, or he was just trolling, or he wanted to show that some sort of things are possible - actually real - even on PS4, and not only on PC with CE.

Come on, one who really want to cheat don't jump more and more times, for several hours, in the middle of dozens of enemies shouting "Look at me, I'm immortal, there is nothing you can do". One who really want to cheat use this feature wisely, so that in fact it would be impossible to establish if he is cheating or not, and he could always say "It's just skill. Learn to play, you noob!".

So, the real problem is how he was doing this and if (or how much) this exploit - or what it is - is widespread.
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actions than his

So we are now Judge , jury and executioner there are such things as broken sets , glitches etc not our place to say on the forums if some one is in fact innocent or guilty , if because it does turn out that this person did nothing wrong which I'm not saying he has , we have then branded him as a cheat and no doubt people will forever think that of him , it's Sony and Zos place to investigate and deicided that not the forums

Lol unkillable and infinite ultimates is not just a broken set....and even if it was (wich it isnt) it warrants a ban for abusing it like that anyway.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actions than his

Lol unkillable and infinite ultimates is not just a broken set....and even if it was (wich it isnt) it warrants a ban for abusing it like that anyway.
    Again people don't read the posts I'm not defending him or accusing him , there is a correct procedure for reporting things like this and it's not on the forums
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actions than his

Again people don't read the posts I'm not defending him or accusing him , there is a correct procedure for reporting things like this and it's not on the forums

The correct way isn't always the most effective way. Apparently people were reporting users of CE since release and it was still being widely used, however, it was only when the forums blew up with it that they took significant action.

Same applies to the banker exploit: the OP which exposed that even said that him and his friends have been reporting players for weeks and were annoyed at the lack of action being taken. Within hours, the servers were down and it was patched.

So what's the "correct way" for reporting an exploit/cheat/hack... Sending it to ZOS privately and they do nothing which allows it to continue or expose it on the forums where they're forced to take action? To me, it's the latter.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, this probably opens the floodgates now and console will have to deal with what PC deals with.

I heard from security mailing lists I'm on that there were folks working on hacking the PS4 and Xbox One to allow cheating. This was early last year so It appears they may have figured that out. They are probably modifying data packets and values in some way.

It's a shame folks have to resort to cheating in a game ruining it for everyone else
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your basically hooking your playstation up to your PC then monitoring and changing the outgoing packets from ESO's client

Somebody hand the cluebat over to this guy...
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry I'm sure he will be permabanned for 3 days.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it when the guy uses cheats but still struggling to kill his enemies. :D
  • bitels
    bitels
    ✭✭✭✭

Actions than his

This procedure would work great, if ZoS would give a damn. Even if they will investigate your report, only thing that cheater probably will get is 3 days ban, and TBH bringing a little bit of heat to that topic on forum is probably only way to ZoS do smth about him in a first place.
    Edited by bitels on September 30, 2016 12:06PM
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what we all need to take out of this is that the new gear sets ZoS put in the game are OP and need to be looked at. There is definitely no cheating of any sort going on. Just broken game mechanics and gear sets.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entertaining, thanks for posting the clip, but yes.. that is messed up! I can see someone that good and being able to legitimately take on and killed 2-3 others by him or herself, but to take on a big group like that and not die.. yeah, I don't think so!
  • Tactical32
    Tactical32
    ✭✭✭

Considering this is the first time this is being seen on console (is it? I've never seen this) and kids have been Tbagging for, well, ever, yes I find the constant Tbagging much more annoying than the thing we've seen once in a year and a half.

You're using the word "interesting" pretty loosely there buddy.
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    how is this even possible?, all the character profiles are on a server and you cannot run custom code on a ps4 without modding the console itself which carries the huge risk of getting permabaned by sony, not to mention that sony releases regular system software updates throughout the year.
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're using the word "interesting" pretty loosely there buddy.

If you watch my 2nd vid i spam 40k+ magicka worth of shards at him and he doesn't die, i also meteor jesus beam on one if the few occasions i coukd single target him and the meteor registered no damage, the first jesus beam crit tick was 22k and the other ticks didn't register.
    4th Console vMOL clear,

My Tribe
    EU

NA
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is this even possible?, all the character profiles are on a server and you cannot run custom code on a ps4 without modding the console itself which carries the huge risk of getting permabaned by sony, not to mention that sony releases regular system software updates throughout the year.

Space magic? Voodoo? The most OP glitch ever? Hacks? Who knows but he exploited it for all of yesterday and was still on at 5am uk time this morning, still unkillable, still spamming ulti's.
    He stood still and dissappeared at one point (either lagged out, crashed, dc'd etc) but then saw him later so if it was just a glitch it persisted over leaving cyrodiil and returning, hence i suspect something more nefarious at play
    Edited by SublimeSparo on September 30, 2016 12:45PM
    4th Console vMOL clear,

My Tribe
    EU

NA
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    ever since Sony updated the ps4 software a week or two ago there has been a glitch where people that intentionally run the older version can, input a couple of codes and have "god-mode". In ESO that means unlimited resources and ridiculously high damage. I was in chat with an old acquaintance and he was bragging about doing exactly what the video showed (and I remembered why I stopped talking to him in the first place). It is happening on a lot of games ever since ps4 updated to the newer version
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. I hope ppl aren't cheating like this on Xbox one but if I can inquire further.....would this cheat what to for PvE as well cause it would seem to impact other gameplay as well.

I'm not in PS4 but just asking
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO. This has been happening for 2 years now, just more people are subtle about it on PC after a good lad exposed it all by flying around cyro with infinite meteors. Increasing stats by a small margin thus non detectable.
    A player in PC EU his ban was recently rescinded and he was caught using CE.

Cheat Engine, or 3rd party software affects PvP and PvE. Used to gain leader board rankings for extra loots, speed runs etc.

Just wish ESO had better software and/or a will to stomp out cheating in the game.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For those not wanting to find the OP's Youtube.

LOL this is so obvious he is a cheater as hell!!

his health dropped more times to 0 in that video, but he did not die. Even if he would be a best tank, he just has to die under those many people attacking him....

this is just lame....I do not understand why are people doing it in the first place.......probably an immature kid who needs to boost his/her ego with "how I killed everyone while I was immortal".....damn lame LOL.....

Edited to remove video
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 30, 2016 2:39PM
This discussion has been closed.