Problem loading character on PS4

rebornhunter25
I tried to login to my character on ESO and it attempts to load it gives me an error stating it could not connect to the server and to please make sure I have an active internet connection... now I have valid internet on my PC as well as on my PS4 itself.. so I'm really not sure why I'm getting this error.

Is there anyone else with this current issue? I can't log in and I really want to play I've literally tried everything
Edited by rebornhunter25 on September 30, 2016 3:04AM
Its just a game, not real life... don't take it seriously
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    You need to be a little more specific. Which zone is your character located in? For example, I have an Aldmeri Dominion character located in Bal Foyen that I have not been able to load since the most recent maintenance was performed. You're not the only one affected. You've just joined the ranks of the vocal few and abandoned the silent majority.
    Platform: PS4
    CP 405
  • rebornhunter25
    The character in question is located on the same alliance and in the same place .. I'm only vocalizing this where I can
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People on PC had thier issues fixed bye taking down the server and fixing those bugs. We are having the same issue with the maintenance but nothing is being done about this.

Looks to be small bugs that doesnt need attention from from ZOS staff.

Im still having an issue with loading into certain zone and nothing has been done. Only a comment saying they heard they fixed the issue and did not look into it.

I feel this will be a problem, until the next maintenance becuase we are such few players complaining about this. And also doesnt seem big enough to take down the servers with ps4 to fix.

But PC players can have thier small issues fixed right away... smh

I am going to sent in another ticket and see if that works or if somebody can try to test traveling to betnikh and see if the island still exists ?

Much appreciated if you can test also thanks.
  • rebornhunter25
    Yeah can't do much of anything right now but I'll see what I can do here
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    the difference is the PC community gripes right away. MMO games are somewhat new to PS4 and the community hasn't learned that speaking up is the actual way to get things done.
    Platform: PS4
    CP 405
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to go to General discussion and see if that works, thats what pc players did. And post it for Ps4 players to help test...
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this is even a relevant fix anymore, but when I have issues logging in, I try to clear my storage. Since ESO saves your character information on the server-side, the saving on your PS4 (online and on the device) are redundant. Try deleting the save file and see if it helps with the loading.

It's fixed my problems a number of times!
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pandorii

The problem is not laoding my characters already tested and there fine. The problem is travel to the island of Betnikh seems to not exsist any more. Times me out and says cannot connect to sever. Please check internet.

My internet is fine... already sent ticket in 2 days ago about it, still no fix. Just Zos saying they heard it was fixed. Lol
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Until the fix for these islands is implemented on the PS4, you will not be able to travel there at all on the accounts affected. I have three characters on three separate 'starting' islands that I cannot load because they are already on these islands. Those not affected seem to travel to the islands freely. There have been similar issues in XBOX and PC. There is a process to approve any changes to the game with Sony before it can be loaded and implemented. The PC can be fixed immediately, the PS4 takes at least one week maintenance cycle to implement.

If your characters are stuck in an island and get the 'ensure you have a valid internet connection' the only way you will be able to log with that character is to ask Customer Support to move your character to another location. But, after 2 days, I still cannot log in. My Support Ticket has been 'escalated.'

I recommend nobody go to the started islands until a fix has been implemented. I am down 3 of 5 characters right now. I travel to these islands to do convenient crafting and bank manipulation.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com