The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What do you think about everything being BoP in Update 12?

TheAngelofDeath99
TheAngelofDeath99
✭✭✭
Personally, I think it's a bad idea. I don't want to have to constantly farm gear just to stay competitive, if that's the case I'll just craft stuff like Night Mother's. It could also ruin the economy (but at least you won't see the annoying WTS spam). And plus, not everybody has the time to farm over and over. But anyway, I want to hear what you guys think about it.
Edited by TheAngelofDeath99 on September 29, 2016 11:12PM

What do you think about everything being BoP in Update 12? 12 votes

It's a good idea and here's why:
8%
notimetocare 1 vote
It's not a good idea and here's why:
91%
lolo_01b16_ESOIruil_ESOcjthibsj3crowtimidobserverEnemy-of-ColdharbourDuragon_DarkoRAGUNAnoOnefgoron2000UphzNihilos 11 votes
  • TheAngelofDeath99
    TheAngelofDeath99
    ✭✭✭
    I don't why it put TWO the same of my polls on the forums. I'm not spamming, I pressed save then had to close out. Now there's two. And I just copied and pasted this reply from the other poll and am adding this bit to prove I'm not a robot :P
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    I thought overland sets were staying BoE? If EVERY item were BoP then yeah the economy might experience a crash but just Dungeon sets? That's not game breaking in the least imo. But we will see come Octo.
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overland gear is BOE as I understand it, it's only going to be trials and dungeons BOP.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nirnrotten wrote: »
    I thought overland sets were staying BoE? If EVERY item were BoP then yeah the economy might experience a crash but just Dungeon sets? That's not game breaking in the least imo. But we will see come Octo.
    Sigma957 wrote: »
    Overland gear is BOE as I understand it, it's only going to be trials and dungeons BOP.

Overland and delves are BoE, trials and group dungeons are BoP.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Were is the "ZOS is defecating all over it's most loyal players" option?
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

As this is a duplicate thread to this one, we have decided to close this specific thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.