The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I would love to join

KrewX
KrewX
My psn is KrewX- I'm a cp 329 and climbing I'm a stamina dps dragon knight. Currently master woodworker, clothing and blacksmithing ,Still working on the researches. I would love to run the daily vet dungeons and trails I'm a mature adult that gets along with everyone. I fell that I would be a great addition to the guild, thanks again for your time @GreenhaloX
Edited by KrewX on September 19, 2016 2:38PM
  • DestructoKitty
    It sounds like you would fit in with -Trinity guild. We are an active guild of over 400 members. Our guild is predominantly adults. Our members usually meet up in guild chat 1, or our LFG PlayStation group to run daily dungeons. We have multiple groups running the dailies each day. Some members run them more than once on alternate characters. Would you like an invite?
  • DestructoKitty
    -Trinity also runs trials a couple times a week as a guild, but our members usually have trial spots available multiple times per day in groups.
  • marinespectre
    For a smaller guild, check out WOLF! We are a casual social guild and we love to run the dailies!

Wolfesops4.gamerlaunch.com