The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Maximum Amount of Magicka Possible

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What exactly is the highest amount of magicka you could possibly have in ESO? A buddy of mine said it was 65k, but I think that an individual could achieve much higher than that. My guess is around 72k-73k. Does anyone know?
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    65k sounds preeeeeetty low.

- Necropotence x5, Imperial Physique x5, Willpower x2 (use a shield since you can put a +max mag enchant)
    - Green max magicka food, Mage mundus, Infused on larger pieces (dunno if Divines or Infused on small ones tho, my guess is Infused still).
    - 3 different armor weights for +6% from Undaunted Mettle, Mag NB for +8% (siphoning passive), add Inner Light (5%), complete with other Mage's guild abilities (4 + ult for 10%), add Altmer or Breton (10%). You can use Shades on your back bar to proc Necropotence.
    - Don't forget your friendly tank to get a nice Warhorn for that +10%

I know @Alcast made a build that is pretty similar (64k5 mag without warhorn) - still meant to be viable for PvP, so you could drop some abilities and push the numbers even more. That'd be a terribad build, but at least you got a shiny number on your character sheet.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With emperor could be ~110k also there will be new monster sets with 1k magicka on 1 piece so numbers will be possible to get higher.

r1diIgI.png
    Edited by Juhasow on September 29, 2016 10:25AM
    Options
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind saying what you used for that, Juhas?
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    With emperor could be ~110k also there will be new monster sets with 1k magicka on 1 piece so numbers will be possible to get higher.

r1diIgI.png

A few weeks back I was doing some nice PvP when I saw the emperor in IC. He/she was playing a blazing templar build and had about 170k health (like why not). We agreed on doing an experiement: Emp was AD and I was DC. We gathered as many DC people as we could find (ended up to be 25 people). Then we all stacked on the Emperor and he/she activated his shield. Then we attacked XDXD, funniest shieeeet I´ve seen. That dmg from that shield was amazing :)
    Options
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need a necropotence set, here's 100k magicka
    i8vwzSQ.jpg
    Edited by Wow on September 29, 2016 11:59AM
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
    Options
  • Acsvf
    Acsvf
    ✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »
    i8vwzSQ.jpg
    ...what, how?B-b-but I don't even... that's not an emperor...
    Tell, do tell!
    Edited by Acsvf on September 29, 2016 12:32PM
    @LightArray
    Lightarray Level 50 Dunmer Magicka Templar Healer

CP: 192

Add @Acsvf when quoting me to give me a notification!
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i8vwzSQ.jpg

Bruh WTF? How?
    Options
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i8vwzSQ.jpg

14.5k recovery and 100k magicka...

what kind of major sorcery is this?
    Options
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    i8vwzSQ.jpg

Bruh WTF? How?

The magicka I could believe. The 14K magicka Regen on the other hand...
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

Options
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i8vwzSQ.jpg

For all the people panicking and accusing hax, it's only possible to magicka/stamina this high on the first boss of Veteran Elden Hollow: when her two Hoarvor's die, they leave circles on the ground you can stand in that gives massive Magicka boosts (Blue) or Stamina boosts (Green) respectively.

These are only temporary stats for that one boss fight, while you stand in the applicable circle. If I remember right, as soon as you leave that circle you lose the bonus. This level of stats can't be maintained outside of that boss fight and Emperor, as far as I know.
    Edited by Transairion on September 29, 2016 1:09PM
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i8vwzSQ.jpg

For all the people panicking and accusing hax, it's only possible to magicka/stamina this high on the first boss of Veteran Elden Hollow: when her two Hoarvor's die, they leave circles on the ground you can stand in that gives massive Magicka boosts (Blue) or Stamina boosts (Green) respectively.

These are only temporary stats for that one boss fight, while you stand in the applicable circle. If I remember right, as soon as you leave that circle you lose the bonus. This level of stats can't be maintained outside of that boss fight and Emperor, as far as I know.

Look at the regen -> 14k
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i8vwzSQ.jpg

What I want to know is, how do you even reach 100k max magicka? Better yet, how do you enter into the 80k max magicka bracket. Let alone 100k.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on September 29, 2016 1:20PM
    Options
  • Sludge04
    Sludge04
    ✭✭
    I'd like to know how you get over 35k :(
    Options
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    65k sounds preeeeeetty low.

- Necropotence x5, Imperial Physique x5, Willpower x2 (use a shield since you can put a +max mag enchant)
    - Green max magicka food, Mage mundus, Infused on larger pieces (dunno if Divines or Infused on small ones tho, my guess is Infused still).
    - 3 different armor weights for +6% from Undaunted Mettle, Mag NB for +8% (siphoning passive), add Inner Light (5%), complete with other Mage's guild abilities (4 + ult for 10%), add Altmer or Breton (10%). You can use Shades on your back bar to proc Necropotence.
    - Don't forget your friendly tank to get a nice Warhorn for that +10%

I know @Alcast made a build that is pretty similar (64k5 mag without warhorn) - still meant to be viable for PvP, so you could drop some abilities and push the numbers even more. That'd be a terribad build, but at least you got a shiny number on your character sheet.

Using this build in our Build Editor gets me to 76.0k Magicka and 81.5k with Warhorn up. As Emperor this increases to 117.0k and 122.5k.

If you'd like one that works outside of Cyrodiil you can use this one which gets to a decent 64.8k Magicka using x5 Necropotence, x3 Grace of the Ancients, x2 Willpower and x2 Kagrenacs.

I haven't updated it for the upcoming new sets on One Tamriel where you'd probably be able to get a little bit better, at least for the outside of Cyrodiil setup.

Edited by Reorx_Holybeard on September 29, 2016 1:32PM
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
    Options
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

Look at the regen -> 14k

Regen is buffed as well, that's why I said "Magicka/Stamina" bonuses rather than just "Max Magicka/Stamina".

What I want to know is, how do you even reach 100k max magicka? Better yet, how do you enter into the 80k max magicka bracket. Let alone 100k. What I want to know is, how do you even reach 100k max magicka? Better yet, how do you enter into the 80k max magicka bracket. Let alone 100k.

They actually only have, I would guess, about 40-50k max magicka. Their max magicka and magicka regen are being massively boosted by standing in the Veteran Elden Hollow's first bosses' "mana pool", and then they took a screenshot of it before it timed out.

Their stats are from the boss's mechanics buffing them, they don't have 100k magicka outside of the instance or even outside the boss fight. The very highest possible you could get with this method would be an all Max-Magicka build, + an ally using Warhorn + standing in boss's mana circle mechanic. I've seen (on reddit) a 120k Max Magicka image from this particularly fight/mechanic, and personally I've had at least 70k max magicka. The temporary buff from this bosses' mechanic is massive, but you can't have that level of numbers outside that boss fight. Emperors during their reign, maybe.
    Options