The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

velidreth set op? Or no?

Dk_needs_a_buff
Dk_needs_a_buff
✭✭✭
As soon as I got killed by this set I complained about it. But now I have this set and I still think it's way to strong. It's a free I win set against light and medium users
Edited by Dk_needs_a_buff on September 29, 2016 1:09AM

velidreth set op? Or no? 69 votes

this set needs some sort of a nurf
56%
akredon_ESOCavalryPKrfennell_ESOFatalyisErock25KasLava_CroftAra_ValleriaMaximillianDiEnilldaxToRelaxMojomonkeymanMinalanIyasXvorgSantaOrcApheriusEruditionSpliffoGreenSoup2HoT 39 votes
nah it's fine
43%
OmnisoulIruil_ESODredlordDovresMalvenKeriokoPaskeDHaleteladoyOrphanHelgenmelek-tausStrider_RoshinPraboooacw37162KingYogi415VangyJohnRingoLuigi_VampakylewwefanimdoinkECorvette 30 votes
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nah it's fine
    Great in PvE, meh in PvP. It's only viewed as OP by the magicka community because it's a toy they don't have; meanwhile Skoria is superior next update, but you don't hear me crying nerf.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its op
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the potenail burst is op. I've considered halfing the cool-down and halfing the damage. That would make the set not so bursty and more reliable to use since it proc's more often. Whenever i see players use it, it always proc's at the worst time, all though on a gank build if it does proc can be deadly.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great in PvE, meh in PvP. It's only viewed as OP by the magicka community because it's a toy they don't have; meanwhile Skoria is superior next update, but you don't hear me crying nerf.

How do you think it's meh in PvP? 6-10k proc dmg is meh?
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    way too strong. sadly, more comparable sets are about to be added and skoria is buffed to be just as bad if not worse. at least skoria procs more when you fight many enemies. velidreth (and selene, viper, etc) is strong but even stronger in Xv1 situations :( i palyed with it for a bit, and tbh I don't think it's much stronger than malubeth or bloodspawn when i'm solo. however, if I focus something that groupmates focus as well (or surf the zerg), it's obvious how broken this set is. two veli procs from two players is insane damage.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nah it's fine
    It hits strong and hard when the ugly green balls actually hit something instead of harmlessly rolling past everyone.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nah it's fine
    Erock25 wrote: »

People who get hit that hard from Velidreth would get hit hard by anything and really shouldn't be considered. Against anyone with decent CP and gear it hits for 3 - 4.5k. I don't use it, nor have I fought anyone using it that was worth anything in Cyrodiil. So yeah, it's meh.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nah it's fine
    As magicka users we get Grothdarr (3-4k Single target DPS in PVE, ruthless in AoE, unlimited amount of targets, must have for magicka DKs and Nightblades)
    we get Ilambris (3-4k Single target DPS in PvE, ruthless in AoE, unlimited amount of targets, must have for Sorcerers)
    we get Skoria and Nerien'eth on top of those 2.

As stamina users we get Velidreth (around 3k single target DPS in PvE, okay in AoE, 3 targets max, not worth it in long fights over 5 Vicious Ophidian)
    we get Kra'agh (around 3k single target DPS in PvE, great in AoE, unlimited amount of targets, worth using over 5 Vicious Ophidian only if the target isn't at 0 resists, so basically in a good trial team VO is the way to go for HM)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nah it's fine
    Erock25 wrote: »

Never ever got killed by a Veli proc in PvP at all. Just shielded through it. When you have 27k health not much can 1 shot you anyway. A stamina build can just recover by roll dodging all the next attacks while healing to full with Vigor and Rally (and Crit Surge if sorc)
    It also doesn't work on slopes. So yeah I tried using it in PvP and went back to using 2 five piece sets instead. So much more benefit.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah it's fine
    Do not stand at 12, 2, or 10 when facing someone you see with Velidreth or someone you know has nuked you with velidreth before and it will NEVER hit you.

People are so ridiculous about not having ice things.
    Edited by acw37162 on September 29, 2016 11:21PM