Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Showing Me Offline In Guild When Im NOT OFFLINE!!!!! (Xbox One)

Mike-420
Mike-420
✭✭
I need help figuring this out, cause its making my guild mates think im never around and im trying to help some of these lower level guys get unstuck from portions of the game there in, but when i check the roster and when they check it shows me as offline, Even tho im standing right in front of them or even in a group with them still says im offline, I've checked all my xbox one setting and set everything to allow / show all / everything blah blah theres no restrictions on privacy.

So what gives why the hell does the game think im offline when im clearly not? and how the heck do we fix this theres alot of guild mates who could use a hand but they don't know to group invite me cause they think im offline!

*HELP!*

And yes i reconsidered my position on selling the game im keeping it lol ( Its addicting ) but thats another topic for another time.
  • DubyaRules
    Having the same issue. Why has this not been addressed in the last two weeks by an official CSR? it also affects the ability to mail others and put in tickets. I see that this was a problem on the PC over a year ago and they could change their online status with the chat window. But we don't have a chat window on Xbox.

Please, customer service...service your customers.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game has some odd bugs, I put 8 items for sale in the guild store an hour later they were returned to me saying they were not sold in the 30 day requirement

my mail from other users tells me it was sent 1758 months ago... WTF?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried setting yourself to offline, doing a relog then switching it back to online? Not sure if it will work, but I think it's be worth a shot
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    DubyaRules wrote: »
    Having the same issue. Why has this not been addressed in the last two weeks by an official CSR? it also affects the ability to mail others and put in tickets. I see that this was a problem on the PC over a year ago and they could change their online status with the chat window. But we don't have a chat window on Xbox.

Please, customer service...service your customers.

Have you submitted a customer support ticket in game? I doubt CSRs typically read the Players Helping Players forum, so they may not even be aware that some console players are having this issue. If you have contacted them via a support ticket, sometimes it takes you responding to their emails a few times to get a "real person" who can help and not just a generic cut-and-paste reply. Hope you get it figured out soon :)

• DubyaRules
    The fix is HERE

Allyhoo, yes I tried submitting a ticket. I commented a bit about that on the above thread.

And surely someone "official" is reading this stuff, they just don't reply because it isn't breaking forum rules or something that makes them feel sad inside.

Go ahead, call one of them a bad name or post disparaging remarks about the company and see how quickly they are "aware" of it! LOL

It's like a store, if you stand at the register, they'll ignore you for 10 minutes...Try to walk out with something, all of a sudden there's 10 employees with some free time on their hands to chase you down!

Why does it take a negative action to get anything other than apathy?

Is there a different forum where I can go as a paying customer to get a human to look at my service requests? Can I pay extra to be treated civilly? How much is it per month to upgrade from the "ESO Plus Placation Plan" that I seem to be on now?

Thank goodness we have players that post the support fixes!
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    I have friends that show offline but are playing in a group with me at the same time.

This is on the PS4. Do you have a fix for this?
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing has happened to me. You can still group up and use guild chat. Your name even appears in guild chat but shows you offline in the guild roster. Odd.
  • DubyaRules
    Ummm...

I posted a link to the fix.
  • MagmaFerret
    MagmaFerret
    ✭✭
    DubyaRules wrote: »
    Ummm...

I posted a link to the fix.

Actually, you posted the fix for PC. OP, and myself, are looking for the XBox One fix. PC fix doesn't work, because the console UI is different.