The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Suspended

Rebelwnc
Rebelwnc
Soul Shriven
cant login to website or account i haven't played in months last time i logged in was to get back in to trading guilds few weeks ago please help put to much time and money on this game and account . I did recently cancel my eso plus subscription and got refund from paypal
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it has something to do with the refund . Did you check email ?
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rebelwnc You've been banned. Question is is it perma or temporatily. What i can suggest is to make ban appeal on support website. If it's temporarily or they maded mistake then it should not take long time to get unbanned. Also be ready that this thread will be closed if we'll start to talk about reasons of ban etc because we cant discuss disciplinary actions on forum.
    Edited by Juhasow on September 28, 2016 5:18PM
  • Rebelwnc
    Rebelwnc
    Soul Shriven
    yeah i didn't receive anything from Zenimax or Bethesda just checked junk-filter nothing about suspension i did submit suspended ticket see what happens only reason i had eso plus was for crafting storage i cancelled it cause i wasn't going to play for awhile i was planning on going plus again later but now guess not. i got refund from pay pal cause of resolution i filed cause honestly i didn't have the funds at the time in bank it was approved anyway which made bank fee cant understand how cause i didnt have overdraft how it went threw anyway is beyond me any way i assume this is the reason . if so heck ill send funds back i just want my account back so i can play again want to try new temp build was told about from Guildies
    Edited by Rebelwnc on September 28, 2016 5:33PM
  • Rebelwnc
    Rebelwnc
    Soul Shriven
    ok @Juhasow thanks i have done that
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You did something notty.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 the mod locker ...
    banned.gif
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are probably out of luck if you got a refund due to lack of funds to pay.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've locked this discussion as disciplinary actions can't be resolved or discussed on these forums. Please reply to the email you have received from the support team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.