The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Kinlady Estre

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
If High Kinlady Estre was a secret worshiper of Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon then why do you get to meet up with her later on in Coldharbour playing the observers game? Shouldn't she be in the Deadlands instead? Dagon is entitled to have rights to her soul since she agreed to give him hers in exchange for power so again why is she in Coldharbour?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 3 of the Main Bad Guys, or rather their 2nd in commands are at the Cliffs of Failure. Pretty appropriate as they all failed in their mission of Alliance Domination for their overlord. Since they failed, they were cast aside by their Masters as the useless minions that they are.

You get to pick which one gets redemption, so choose carefully who gets a new life and who is destined to spend eternity playing the game, or, rather, being killed over and over again.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If High Kinlady Estre was a secret worshiper of Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon then why do you get to meet up with her later on in Coldharbour playing the observers game? Shouldn't she be in the Deadlands instead? Dagon is entitled to have rights to her soul since she agreed to give him hers in exchange for power so again why is she in Coldharbour?
    Unknown. I haven't played through an AD character all the way to Coldharbour yet, so I was hoping she gave some explanation to AD characters that you don't get otherwise. Nestor's explanation gives a good reason of why they're there in general, but I agree that without a bit more info it makes no sense that she's waiting out her eternity in Coldharbour rather than the Deadlands.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Mehrunes Dagon isn't the only Prince Estre has had dealings with; someone in Coldharbour (I forgot exactly who but I think it's during the Cliffs of Failure quest) says something to the effect of "Estre has sold her soul many times over".

And we know she has had dealings with Mannimarco which implies dealings with Molag Bal as well. My guess is that either Dagon cast her aside after she failed to deliver him Auridon or the Soulburst made it easier for Molag Bal to claim her soul.
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on September 26, 2016 8:36PM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because Mehrunes Dagon isn't the only Prince Estre has had dealings with; someone in Coldharbour (I forgot exactly who but I think it's during the Cliffs of Failure quest) says something to the effect of "Estre has sold her soul many times over".

And we know she has had dealings with Mannimarco which implies dealings with Molag Bal as well. My guess is that either Dagon cast her aside after she failed to deliver him Auridon or the Soulburst made it easier for Molag Bal to claim her soul.

While I was exploring caves in Auridon I manage to find this http://www.esohead.com/books/560-our-budding-alliance as well so my question has been answered ;D

• carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    It did occur to me that both Angof and Estre were defeated as the last big bosses of their respective first alliance zones. I didn't even notice Thallik come up in the story in the first zone for EP. That zone seems to revolve around summoning then subduing the guardian brothers in fending off invasion. The worm cult is referenced in the main quest but EP seems the only place I recall seeing cultists. I really need to finish the AD and EP storylines to see how it all fits together.

*as soon as I say this I come across worm cultists in Ghratwood - Now I think of it they have a presence at all the dolmens too*
    Edited by carljokl on October 3, 2016 9:09AM
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade