The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Character Creation bug: The textures become weird and shiny to the point where it's hard

Iink
Iink
✭✭✭✭
When I drag the body type or face type sliders sometimes they make my character's textures get all messed up. Once the textures become messed up I can't edit my character as it's too hard to see what he/she will look like. Also exiting and re-entering doesn't fix it, only resetting the game fixes it, but every time I go to change the face type or body type it gets messed up again. I never had this problem before until the recent update(s?). It looks like this (these are maxed out graphics by the way):

gAoQyV.jpg
4FCqr9.jpg
V1kFoC.jpg

Please help, Its hard to make characters without this bug fixed.

PS. I am not using the 64 bit launcher, just the regular 32 bit launcher.
Edited by Iink on April 27, 2016 7:38AM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey Link, wow, those are some slippery looking characters! I'd suggest submitting a ticket to our customer support team for further investigation. Be sure to include a game consultant report!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Iink
    Iink
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Hey Link, wow, those are some slippery looking characters! I'd suggest submitting a ticket to our customer support team for further investigation. Be sure to include a game consultant report!

I know right, it looks so funny haha xD

Alright, I'll send in a ticket. Thank you!
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you possibly share the outcome of this, because since the last patch I have been experiencing similar issues :(
  • Aelmuil
    Aelmuil
    Hey yo. Any solutions to this? Any input would be great