The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO PLUS question

Chelister
Chelister
✭✭✭
Hey everyone

I was considering to subscribe

Just wanted to ask how does it work?

Do I get to choose a 1 month subscription or 6 months or 1 year?

If one year, do I have to pay every month or do I get a bill at the end of the month?

Could you plz tell me about the mechanics of each subscription type

Highly appreciated
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    go here: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/01/21/your-guide-to-eso-plus-premium-membership

you will have to enter your birthdate at the login screen
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They sell them in 30 day, 90 day, and 180 day amounts. The 30 is about $15 per month. The 90 day you save a dollar per month (~$42 total), and 2 dollars off per month for the 180 (~$78 total). You pay the whole amount up front though, so you need to decide if you want to commit for that full amount of time.

There are no refunds, and unless it's excessive, you won't get any additional time for servers being down. You'll also receive your full allotment of crowns upfront as well. (Contact support if you don't, it should be 1,500 crowns times every 30 days in your package.) It'll probably set to renew automatically. You are free to cancel that renewal at anytime, even right away, from your account page. This will not effect your current subscription for the days you've already payed for.
    Edited by driosketch on September 28, 2016 1:23AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have moved this discussion to Crown Store & ESO Plus
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    They sell them in 30 day, 90 day, and 180 day amounts.
    Currently on the XBox One it is only monthly, hopefully that will change in the future .....