Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's a good resistance level for my stamblade

StezySteve
Hello all what is some good stats for my stamblade, I just got him to 50 ND have 240 champ points. I am currently running 150 gear that is a mix of hundings and night mother, all purple with regular glyphs. My resistances is just over 10k and I have been dying too much, any ideas are welcome and thanks for the help.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be at around 16-18k in combat due to the shadow passive, you can further the duration of said passive by using heavy armor. Also I suggest you use shuffle wich will give you 20% evasion.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    You should be at around 16-18k in combat due to the shadow passive, you can further the duration of said passive by using heavy armor. Also I suggest you use shuffle wich will give you 20% evasion.

I'd almost recommend going with mirage over shuffle (morph of blur, opposite morph to double take) as it gives you extra armour too. Only trade off is the resistance to snares, which (for PvE) isn't so bad.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...