The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Palomino Horse not received (ESO: Gold Edition)

AbaddonAbatu
AbaddonAbatu
Soul Shriven
I bought the ESO: Gold Edition a few days ago on Xbox One and I'm now noticing I don't have the Palomino horse that I was supposed to be given? One of the DLC included says I get a Palomino Horse but I don't have it. I only have the horse I bought for 10K. I purchased the digital version of ESO: Gold Edition on the Xbox One. Is there any way I can get my Palomino Horse, seems like a problem on the games side..
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    You probably need to contact support to see why and possibly find a solution.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the ESO: Gold Edition a few days ago on Xbox One and I'm now noticing I don't have the Palomino horse that I was supposed to be given? One of the DLC included says I get a Palomino Horse but I don't have it. I only have the horse I bought for 10K. I purchased the digital version of ESO: Gold Edition on the Xbox One. Is there any way I can get my Palomino Horse, seems like a problem on the games side..

Have you checked your game case on the physical version to see if there was a redeemable code pamphlet? If you bought it digital I don't think the Palomino horse comes with the digital version.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on September 27, 2016 3:59AM
  • AbaddonAbatu
    AbaddonAbatu
    Soul Shriven

Have you checked your game case on the physical version to see if there was a redeemable code pamphlet? If you bought it digital I don't think the Palomino horse comes with the digital version.

If you buy the digital version, the Palomino Horse is automatically added to your account, whereas if you purchase the disc version you get a redeem code.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your Xbox Gamertag so our support agents can assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

If you buy the digital version, the Palomino Horse is automatically added to your account, whereas if you purchase the disc version you get a redeem code.

Oh I did not know that, sorry. Well I hope you get it sorted and find a solution.