The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[ps4] Addon/Expansion suggestions

Divil_sp33d
Divil_sp33d
✭✭
Not quite sure if this is the right place, seeing as i'm a ps4 player so getting mods on ps4 is either really difficult or impossible.

Anyhoo
I know alot of people who play games love to see necromancers as a playable class/role
So as I saw in another post somewhere, make it so you have your base class DK,NB,S and Templar but when say you get to lvl 50 seeing as become a champion then you get to unlock a secondary sub-class e.g. Sorcerer could become a Druid, Necromancer or elementalist. not sure about the other base classes so suggestions are welcome.

Another idea is that after doing certain quests and storylines with one character, you unlock a new base class and a different starting area i.e. a starting area not in one of the alliances

Suggestions are welcome
  • Divil_sp33d
    Divil_sp33d
    ✭✭
    Just going to double post here to see if I really have posted this in the right forum section as well as to my previous post.

Templar could become a monk with hand to hand fighting skills. Templar could also become a paladin able to dish out damage but also able to heal as well. im still stuck on a third sub-class for the templar and sub-classes for the Dragonknight and nighblade.

I would also love to see the weapon as both a one handed and two handed, Scythe, would suit the dark brotherhood or something of that nature.

Edit: phew almost forgot to add, not sure where in tamriel but where there is flatland (lots of it) have some form of horse combat, with complimenting skill lines. - could be a new dlc area as a result.
    Edited by Divil_sp33d on September 27, 2016 2:44AM