The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam sorc sets?

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a few sets choose from but what will net me best result.
Black rose
Hundings rage
Red mountain
Agilty
Viper
Clever alchemist
Most monster sets
I've mostly played a stamblade so bit of a noob on my sorc
Edited by Syiccal on September 26, 2016 10:13AM
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    black rose + viper
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Black rose is too good not to use in pvp.

I run it with 1 kena, 1 Bloodspawn, 3 agility, random bow and maelstrom 2h.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only problem I have ever with 2h is I don't like wrecking blow/ swing as find them way to easy to avoid so would need another main dps attack
    Edited by Syiccal on September 26, 2016 10:46AM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    Only problem I have ever with 2h is I don't like wrecking blow/ swing as find them way to easy to avoid so would need another main dps attack

Well you'd need dual wield but you lack burst. With a stam sorc, you can streak through them before Dizzying swing though.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With surge for Major Brutality, you're not tied to 2-h so can go with whatever weapons you like. I'm happy with s+b/bow
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I run black rose, malubeth (i don't see the bugged healing anymore, but I would replace with bloodspawn or velidreth if I had it, maybe even skoria), 3 agility / 2 end on dual wield bar and 3 end / 2 agi on sword and board bar. Since you mention you don't want to use diz swing, let me suggest my setup with dw bar having bloodthirst, blood craze, rearming trap, hurricane, crit surge, dbos and my sword and board bar being tanky with invasion, dark deal, vigor, streak, shuffle, and overload. Overload bar is razor caltrops, dark deal, vigor, streak, rapid maneuvers. Healing is awesome with bloodthirst, bloodcraze and surge rolling. Malubeth procs and I pop a vitality potion and incoming heals are very nice. Blood thirst is a real nice spam dps skill in my opinion and especially works well with heavy armor where you will be inclined to do a few more heavy attacks.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points