The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a Guild with a Guild Trader ingame and PvE Allies (preferably a Pact Guild)

Saren_Arterius
So, I need a Guild with these things and I'm Champion 100(ish).

I also really need someone to help with the Lost City of Na-Totambu, as I'm getting murdered by 3 of the Champions in there (Cadwell's Silver region, Pact origin) and cannot complete the Event alone.

I have a Purple Recipe to sell amongst other things and I always sell for excellent prices. I'm not going to be on the game much at the moment as I have other games waiting to be completed, but I'll show up periodically and sell things.

I'm training in crafting, so I can make everything up to Voidstone, Void Cloth and Nightwood (and whatever that Medium Armour one is).

I have no DLC or ESO membership, but we'll see how things pan out in the future. I only bought the game to see the Argonian capital, and I think they're adding that next year?

Oh, and I'm a Werewolf, so I can infect people for a small fee.

Any decent Guilds out there that are happy to have me in them?
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Try the asaro. Mainly pact. Friendly and willing to help, regularly running trials and pvp. There's always a crowd chatting who will help u out with whatever. If u want invite sent let me know your gt
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    Saren, I'm in Asaro and want to do more PvE team. Asaro is an excellent team.
    Kenjil

Never Behind Guild - PvE & PvP & Trade & Trials & Friendship & Great laughs
    Guild Motto - leave no one behind, stay on the crown, kill the greens
    Ebonheart Pact
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Saren, I'm in Asaro and want to do more PvE team. Asaro is an excellent team.

Thanks for supporting the guild Kenji! The loyalty is much appreciated. :smile:

We are primarily pvp and I have had to put a lot of focus on that this week particularly as that is the roots of where the guild was built from, so pve is a little bit behind compared to that area. But pve is still very strong and theres a lot of things I'm working on at the moment to help gradually improve that side further. So it will be great to get people like yourself more involved.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 10, 2016 1:23PM
  • Saren_Arterius
    I'll give it some consideration. Like I said, I'm not that active at the moment and I'm looking forward to the August update for text chat.

Where are most of the members from? I'm assuming we're all from Europe, and we're not one of those guilds that's trying to be transatlantic.

You know, I would have had plenty of people to play with if this game would allow me to take my character from the Europe server and play with my US friends, but nope. That's still one of things that has irritated me most about this game.

Oh, and I just so happened to pick the WORST character setup in the game for PvE (Argonian Nightblade and Bow user). Seriously, you'd think the Shadowscales would get some rep and the racial passives would be derived from that, but nope, pure crap racial passives. I don't want to play as a mangy cat, and I do not support the Dominion.

As for allowing any race in any alliance, that always seemed weird. Why on earth are Altmer helping the Pact? I should be killing these people when I see them in Pact territory, not just allowing them to carry on their business.

Anyway, I'll let you know when I want in. I hope we don't price fix here either, as I'm happy to sell my wares for under the going rates. I prefer a fast turnover with a modest profit margin. Still trying to buy my last 2 Bank upgrades.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    I'll give it some consideration. Like I said, I'm not that active at the moment and I'm looking forward to the August update for text chat.

Where are most of the members from? I'm assuming we're all from Europe, and we're not one of those guilds that's trying to be transatlantic.

You know, I would have had plenty of people to play with if this game would allow me to take my character from the Europe server and play with my US friends, but nope. That's still one of things that has irritated me most about this game.

Oh, and I just so happened to pick the WORST character setup in the game for PvE (Argonian Nightblade and Bow user). Seriously, you'd think the Shadowscales would get some rep and the racial passives would be derived from that, but nope, pure crap racial passives. I don't want to play as a mangy cat, and I do not support the Dominion.

As for allowing any race in any alliance, that always seemed weird. Why on earth are Altmer helping the Pact? I should be killing these people when I see them in Pact territory, not just allowing them to carry on their business.

Anyway, I'll let you know when I want in. I hope we don't price fix here either, as I'm happy to sell my wares for under the going rates. I prefer a fast turnover with a modest profit margin. Still trying to buy my last 2 Bank upgrades.

The Asaro players are from all over the world but game wise they are all from the Europe servers. Things dont shift over between the servers and time wise it just isnt worth ever running on both. Transatlantic shmansatlantic!!! :wink:

Ha thats an interesting set up. Not the best but it probably still provides some variety in options to become quite strong and on the plus side you get to swim faster! :smiley: Theres always chat about builds going on in the guild so Im sure people can help you here and there with tips to develop your build in a way that works for you.

With the any race any alliance download i guess its just a solution for balance as the race designs themselves seem quite loyal to the lore for the most part but then you'll obviously end up with people weighted more to one direction if theres a concentration of stronger races in one alliance. AD seem to have some of the best options it seems.

With the trader bids we dont do price fixing. We just try to bid what makes sense, when and where and depending on the contributions and sales that have come in the week before. At the moment we are currently restructuring for this area to help bring people the healthiest trade for their investment in the guild. We manage it above board and honorably because our members trust and faith means is highly valued. :smile:

If theres anymore questions or anything then just ask on The Asaro thread as I'm more likely to see it and respond from there when my personal time is limited.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 11, 2016 2:44PM
  • luckybush56
    MY GT is caninemage26268, inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    GT:legionwall71469