Crown sale?

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Is there one? Soon (tm) ?

(crown sale as in a discount when buying bulk crowns)

Altmer Sorceror, magicka
Bosmer Nightblade, stamina.
Imperial Templar, stamina
Redguard Warden, stamina

Aldmeri Dominion!
PC EU
PvP only
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They had one recently, so I am guessing 6 months or more until the next one.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They might have something close to Black Friday.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NA

CR1000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50
    Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50
    Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50
    Jorleif the Bear-King - EP DK - 50
    Ko'Shariba-do - EP Sorc - 50
    Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50
    Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50
    More-Tail - EP Warden - 50
    Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50
    Az the Bulwark of Skål - EP Warden - 50
    Rilasi Sedas - EP Warden - 50
    Rayna Andalen - EP Templar - 50
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping they would have some before one tamriel, so I could get some bulks of it and get me that red wolf mount. hehe oh well.
    Altmer Sorceror, magicka
    Redguard Warden, stamina

Aldmeri Dominion!
    PC EU
    PvP only
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually thinking that there will be a crown sale a week before One Tamriel releases (if they stick with their pattern from SotH). The sale that happened recently was only for EU.
    PS4 NA Gamertag: MsPandorii
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh they should have one soon since EVERYONE is upset with these pathetic Crown Crates by putting these awesome mounts behind a paywall.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This^^^

Unless you are on PS4... PSN hands out sales like banks hand out candy to children... This is one of the contributing factors in why I completely disapprove of ZOS ever adding platform transfers in the future.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • AsteriaStarfall
    AsteriaStarfall
    ✭✭✭

Really? When was the last one because i apparently missed it. Been waiting to buy about 20k worth of crowns.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Really? When was the last one because i apparently missed it. Been waiting to buy about 20k worth of crowns.

that was my idea aswell, i wont buy crowns unless they are at a discount, so guess ill have to wait
    Altmer Sorceror, magicka
    Redguard Warden, stamina

Aldmeri Dominion!
    PC EU
    PvP only
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I think it was in August. I bought about 45,000 to stock up for a year or more.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

This^^^

Unless you are on PS4... PSN hands out sales like banks hand out candy to children... This is one of the contributing factors in why I completely disapprove of ZOS ever adding platform transfers in the future.

If youre on PS4..... B)

quidsin.png
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer