The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Returning player July 2014. Need Argonian Nightblade build suggestions

kamilmcb14_ESO
Hello from the past.

Recently came back to the game from around launch time. I have a high level argonian nightblade that I originally wanted to play as a nightblade siphon tank, however I realized that my preferred play style is focused on being a caster.

My question is, if you were in my position what type of argonian nightblade magicka build would you play? I don't need a min/max build, I just want a build that I can play and provide success to my teammates in pve and pvp (mainly pvp). I want a build that won't get overlooked and won't get me denied from parties and groups.

I only say magicka build because I would like to utilize the racial of healing gained, so a siphon build sounds good. Maybe a destro staff, healing staff build, or anything that I can play and do damage from afar.

If there is a stam build, please suggest it as well.

Thanks
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best way to use an Argonian NB is still a sap-tank.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try a close quarters mag blade, one that uses SAP essence and lots of soul siphon. I would call it deathless..
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    Could someone list the gear/skill set please? Also how do I make my own forum topic? I cant find out how to...