The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Could Shadowy Supplier act like an Alchemy Hireling?

Alanar
Alanar
✭✭✭✭
I've maxed out the Dark Brotherhood skill line, but I find I never go and pick up the Shadowy Supplier shipments just because they are so far out of the way. What if the Shadowy Supplier sent his shipments to you by mail, just like a hireling, and you could meet him an Outlaw's Refuge to change which option you wanted to receive by mail?
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really would like that.
    I was about to post something similiar but then was wondering of how to bring the concept into words. :D
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know that remains-silent is in EVERY outlaw refuge, and most of the are very conveniently located with the city.
  • Alanar
    Alanar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, stopping by an Outlaw's refuge wouldn't be too bad if it was just the distance, but it's not worth waiting through two loading screens XD.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i hit the refuge in gold coast regularly for routine stuff bc it has a full banker (guild) merchant fence and good old remains silent. that is usually where i grab by free alchemy stuff as i toss motifs up for sale.

occasionally use the hews bane one as i turn in the dailies.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes,but it won't.
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a primary Pvper, there are days when I don't even leave Cyro, much less make it into an outlaws refuge. I would love to get these things in my mail.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am for hire as a shadowy supplier .
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alanar wrote: »
    Yeah, stopping by an Outlaw's refuge wouldn't be too bad if it was just the distance, but it's not worth waiting through two loading screens XD.

yeah i know.. but the namiras rot.... the namiras rot though! LOL

totally think the idea in the original post is great btw, i'd personally prefer an alchemist hirling to be introduced 1st, but if i could have both. all the better!