The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU Forum Guild - All Nations United Squad

Alucardo
Alucardo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I thought it would be fun to create a community driven guild (EU), where forum-goers here could meet up in game, chat, pve, pvp, whatever you guys want. If you're interested for an invite to All Nations United Squad please message me with your username and we'll get you inside as soon as possible.
The idea is to not have any real hierarchy Basically, it's not *my* All Nations United Squad, it's our All Nations United Squad.

So hit me up if you want to join All Nations United Squad. Keep in mind I only play on EU unfortunately.

(Forgot to mention. Because we are "All Nations", any faction is welcome to join)

[Edit for Inappropriate Content]
Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on September 24, 2016 3:30PM
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 peter
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭